The utility increases the volume of orders generated by the signal in the specified proportion.
- Run only one instance of the utility on the account. Otherwise, unexpected behavior is possible.
- The utility is attached to one chart, but it works for all orders (all instruments).
- The utility works regardless of ticks, it runs every milliseconds.
- Signal order - order created based on the signal of the provider.
- Local order - order created by the utility in addition to the signal order.
- The utility copies the order created based on the signal (iSignalComment) with the volume increased in the specified proportion.
- The volume is calculated by multiplying the volume of the signal order by iLocalLotMult.
- If the current price is more profitable than the signal price, then a market execution of order is performed (with the allowed slippage specified in iLocalSendSlippage).
- If the pending is more unprofitable than the specified number of points (iLocalSlippage), than a pending order is created.
- Changes in the signal order are synchronized with the local order (stop levels).
- The utility supports direct closure of orders and closure by the opposite orders.
- Since the local order is created after the original order, slippages are possible.
- If the utility is disabled when receiving information from the signal, then changes transmitted by the signal will not be made to the local order.
- iSignalComment - comment to the signal orders;
- iLocalComment - comment to the orders created by the utility;
- iLocalSlippage - allowed difference between the current price and the signal order opening price;
- iLocalSendSlippage - allowed slippage during the market execution of the local order;
- iLocalLotMult - increase factor of the local order;