The EA uses the principle of price rollback in case of a strong initial movement. It opens only a few trades. Automatically adjusts to any broker. The smaller the spread, the better. Does not use Martingale. Attempts to close the unprofitable deals at the expense of the profit of previous deals. In case there are other deals opened on the account, or if they are opened manually, it will automatically close them once profit is reached. It shows more confidence when there are two-three other instances of the EA working on other currency pairs.
Chart timeframe: Any (does not affect operation of the EA). But in the strategy tester, the period should not be set to higher than M15 (the M15 candle values are used)
Precision of quotes: Any (both 3/5-digit and 2/4-digit quotes). When using 2/4-digit quotes, the TrailSize and StopLoss values should be decreased by 10 times.
- LotSize - lot size (0 - automatic calculation of the lot size based on balance).
- TrailSize - Automatic trailing - Dynamic stop loss points. Used to get the maximum profit from each deal.
- StopLoss - Protection from losses during a drawdown, in points (if 0 - disabled).
- maxTrades - The maximum number of simultaneous open trades (if 0 - only closes trades).
- minBound и maxBound - Values of borders for opening trades. The default values are from 1.5 to 2.5. The wider the borders, the more trades (and the more losing trades).
- DojiFilter - Doji filter. The default value is 11. The number of time intervals to skip when this type of candle appears on the chart. If 0 - disabled.