Fast Copy MT5 demo
The program allows to copy trades between different MetaTrader 5 (netting)(hedge) and MetaTrader 4 accounts in any direction and amount quickly and easily (without loading the system).
Any type of copying is available
- MT4 → MT5
- MT4 → MT4
- MT5 → MT5
- MT5 → MT4
* For the MetaTrader 4 terminal — Fast Copy MT4
* For the MetaTrader 5 terminal — Fast Copy MT5
** The demo version is provided only for test purposes. It has a limited amount of copying operations
- One tool for sending and receiving transactions: [master] or [slave] operation mode can be selected in the program.
- One provider [master] can copy trades to multiple receiver [slave] accounts.
- One receiver [slave] can copy trades from multiple provider [master] accounts.
- Absolutely compatible between MetaTrader 4 ↔ MetaTrader 5 as well as Netting ↔ Hedge order/position accounting systems;
- Copying SL and TP — optional. It is possible to set custom SL and TP levels for trades opened by the program;
- Copying Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop and Sell Stop pending orders — optional;
- Receiver's account [slave] can still trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- The ability to copy any characters in any combination. By default, the most suitable pairs will be offered, then you can select any pair;
- Ability to copy trades and orders depending on their Magic Number;
- Convenient adjustment of lot size and its compliance with your TS.
- Restore all settings and status after the terminal closure.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Execution speed.
Control and Setup
- Fast Copy (upper field) — moves the chart window;
- Button ▼ — minimize/maximize the main program window;
- Button X — close/remove program from the chart.
- | Master | Slave | Reset settings & Clear Data— select mode, master — provide deals, slave — receive deals, Reset settings & Clear Data — reset settings to the initial ones and delete all stored data;
- Button OFF/ON — turn on/off execution;
- Low CPU Load | Balance Mode | Fast Copy Speed — select copying speed, Balance Mode is suitable for most tasks, Low CPU Load is recommended for very weak systems.
- Slave settings — slave mode settings;
- Select Master — choose the number of the account from which deals will be copied;
- Multiplier — trade volume multiplier;
- Balance — auto calculate ratio of master's and slave's balances;
- Round Off — rounding the balance of the [master] account for calculations. If used, the balance of the [slave] account will be rounded proportionally;
- Fix. Volume — fixed volume per each trade;
- Deviation — maximum allowable price deviation to copy if a trade is profitable. If the value is negative, copying will be performed at a price more advantageous than the one on the master account;
- Copy BUY — copy "buy" trades from the signal provider;
- Copy SELL — copy "sell" trades from the signal provider;
- Copy SL — copy Stop Loss level;
- Copy TP — copy Take Profit level;
- Buy Limit — copy Buy Limit pending orders;
- Sell Limit — copy Sell Limit pending orders;
- Buy Stop — copy Buy Stop pending orders;
- Sell Stop — copy Sell Stop pending orders;
- Save position coef. — save open position ratio. The parameter is used in strategies where the next order should be proportional to the previous one;
- Reverse copy — SELL ↔ BUY trade reversal mode, SL ↔ TP levels are also reversed in this mode, as well as Buy Limit ↔ Sell Stop and Sell Limit ↔ Buy Stop pending orders.
- Symbols setting — set matching the symbols for copying master and slave accounts;
- ON — enable/disable any symbol at will. All symbols are enabled for copying by default;
- Master Symbol — symbol provided by a master account, the source for copying;
- Slave Symbol — appropriate symbol on a slave account. You can choose any symbol available for trading. By default, this field is filled by the most suitable symbol available.
First launch. Select the account (terminal), from which you want to copy trades, launch the program on any chart, choose mode [master] and set the OFF/ON button to ON. Then select the account (terminal), to which you want to copy trades, launch the program on any chart, choose mode [slave], choose the account, from which you want to copy trades, configure required settings and set the OFF/ON button to "ON".
In order to provide proper trade copying with a correct MM, set Round Off = 1000, the program will round the provider's account to be multiple of 1000: 1000, 2000, 3000... After receiving appropriate coefficients, the program will round off the receiver's account. This is used in strategies where the next order should be proportional to the previous one (martingale, grid, etc.). Copying can be wrong or even loss making without a proper rounding of the balance.
Leave only the necessary symbols in the menu "Market Watch", less symbols = more speed
• Added copying pending orders
• Added copying by a fixed volume
• Added ability to copy trades and orders depending on their magic number
• Revised the interaction and execution algorithms
• Revised the security group
• Revised the graphical interface
• Increased the operation speed in all modes
• Reduced the CPU load in all modes
• Low consumption of the PC resources
• Balanced mode
• High copying speed
Added automatic recognition:
XAUUSD → GOLD
GOLD → XAUUSD
Added trade reversal mode - "Reverse copy"
SELL ←→ BUY
SL ←→ TP
Increases efficiency by 20%
Added the possibility to choose copying of BUY/SELL.
Added a new mode allowing to reduce load on the PC.
Fixed errors reported by some users.
Added security checks.
Added configuration checks before starting the operation
Small improvements and code optimization