This robot (work only on EURUSD M15 or H1) is calculating from the all EUR and USD symbol/instrument prices the market weight of the EUR and USD. Based on this value it determines the direction of the trade and it is trying to harvest as much pips as possible.
These currency pairs needed for the correct entry calculation: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURCAD, EURJPY
They also need, but nothing trouble if there are not: USDSEK, EURSEK.
- if minimum lots size are 0,01 then deposit minimum 200 USD/EUR/GBP
- if minimum lots size are 0,1 then deposit min. 1500 USD/EUR/GBP
- if minimum lots size are 1 then deposit min. 10000 USD/EUR/GBP
You can set the TP, SL and risk on every position, you may also choose the trailing stop.
The EA recognizes and automatically handles 4 or 5 digit brokers, so all values should be set in PIPs where necessary. If the value is not 0 and is less then the minimum allowed value (by Broker), the EA automatically sets it up (TP, SL, lot size).
Because this Expert uses more currency pairs data for calculation, this EA needed all pairs M15, H1 and D1 data for run BackTest
- Risk (value: positive number may contain 2 digits ): it determines the percentage of your FREE MARGIN the EA will risk on every trade based on the SL settings, in the case of GAP risk may be much higher (depending on broker). In case you want to use fix lot this must be set to 0.
- FixLot (value: integer): the EA will you this lot size for every position, risk will depend on SL size and pip cost. In case Risk value is not 0 this won't have any effect.
- LotDigits (value: integer): determines the maximum digits your broker allows on lot size (usually 1 or 2 if you have micro lot on the account)
- TakeProfit (value: integer): determines your take profit in pips.
- StopLoss (value: integer): determines the maximum pips allowed to lose on a trade.
- MaxSpread (value: positive number may contain 2 digits ): determines the maximum spread allowed to enter a trade in case the EA gets opening signal. If this value is set lower then the average spread, the EA may not open positions.
- Slippage (value: integer): determines the maximum allowed slippage in pips when opening trades. Setting this to 0 may cause frequent requotes.
- TradeOnFriday (value: true or false): allows (true) or prevents (false) the EA to open positions on Friday.
- FridayCloseHour (value: integer): if we allow the trade on Friday (TradeOnFriday = true) this determines the time until the robot can open positions. This may cause the positions to remain open on the weekend and increase risk on Sunday opening gaps.
- TrailingStop: (value: integer): determines the trailing stop value in pips.
- Magic (value: integer): the EA's unique identifier, required to separate multiple EA's positions from each other.
- debug (value: true or false): the program provides you with extra inscriptions and journal entries to detect softwer errors.
- PrintToLog (value: true or false): enables / disables the robot for entry in the log file.
- Suffix (value: string): This only has value if Symbols contains more than 6 characters (e.g.: EURUSD.pri, than Suffix=.pri).
- ManualGMTOffset (value: integer): the robot will be used as GMT.
- Display_Text (value: true or false): enables / disables chart subtitles. May slow the EA's work and increases resource