True Scalper EA
True Scalper EA is a fully automated scalping Expert Advisor. It uses a trading algorithm based on the price movement for analyzing the market conditions. The TakeProfit and StopLoss values can be set manually, or automatically set by the EA. Depending on the mode selected in the Dynamic_Lot input parameter, the EA can trade using either the fixed lot specified in Lots or using a dynamic lot with the value calculated based on the free margin and the Balance and Risk input parameters. Positions are closed either after reaching the TakeProfit or StopLoss, or when the profit taking block triggers, or by time. The EA features the ability to trade at the specified time. The EA uses neither martingale, nor hedging and needs no complex setup. Suitable for trading instruments with three and five decimal places. The robot is optimized for trading EURUSD M15.
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- It is possible to trade in fixed or dynamic lot mode.
- It is possible to set the maximum allowed spread value for opening a position.
- It is possible to set the maximum lot size.
- It is possible to allow trading at the specified time of the day.
- It works best on the EURUSD M15.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works on Standard and ECN accounts.
- Easy to use, no complex settings.
- No martingale, no hedging.
- Trade - trade settings.
- Dynamic_Lot - dynamic lot mode. Automatic calculation and setting of the lot size based on free margin and the Balance and Risk input parameters.
- Balance - set the dynamic lot size as a percentage of the deposit. Recommended values are 2 to 10.
- Risk - maximum risk per trade for calculation of the dynamic lot size. Recommended values are 10 to 30.
- Lots - fixed lot size. Recommended value is 0.1 for deposit of $500 or higher.
- Magic - unique ID of the EA's orders. When trading multiple currency pairs, it is necessary to set a separate value for each pair.
- Slippage - slippage in pips. Recommended values are 0 to 3.
- StopLoss - Stop Loss value in pips. If 0 - calculated and set by the EA.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit value in pips. If 0 - calculated and set by the EA.
- Max_Spread - maximum allowed spread size for opening positions, in points. If 0 - no more than 20 points.
- Max_Lot - maximum allowed lot size.
- TimeTrade - trading time settings.
- OpenHour - trading start time, hour.
- OpenMinute - trading start time, minute.
- CloseHour - trading end time, hour.
- CloseMinute - trading end time, minute.
- Optimization - settings for the EA optimization.
- Close_Day - enable/disable forced closure of positions at the end of the trading day.
- Loss/Volume - the level to trigger the position averaging block. Suitable values are from 10 to 200.
- Profit/Volume - the level to trigger the profit taking block. Suitable values are from 10 to 150.
- Fibo_TP - the level to place TakeProfit. Recommended values are 0.386 to 2.618.
- Fibo_SL - the level to place StopLoss. Recommended values are 0.386 to 2.618.
- Fibo_Break - the level for controlling the market volatility. Recommended values are 0 to 1.
- MarketWatch - for the brokers that do not allow to set StopLoss, TakeProfit simultaneously with position opening.
- Monday - allow/prohibit trading on Monday.
- Tuesday - allow/prohibit trading on Tuesday.
- Wednesday - allow/prohibit trading on Wednesday.
- Thursday - allow/prohibit trading on Thursday.
- Friday - allow/prohibit trading on Friday.
- Recommended pair: EURUSD.
- Timeframe: M15.