Star Trek Genesis
- The Expert Advisor defines the most probable price chart movement areas and opens a grid of Buy stop or Sell stop pending orders.
- Orders are closed by averaging. Stop loss and Take profit can be used.
- Average lifetime of orders is 10-30 hours.
- Suitable for trading on most pairs. It is recommended to use the H4 period.
The EA determines the most probable direction of market movement. When a new candle appears, the EA places a grid of pending Buy Stop or Sell Stop orders. As the price moves, the EA deleted the most distant pending orders. When the desired Profit (input parameter) is reached, the EA closes all orders.
- Low drawdown and deposit load.
- Not affected by slippage and server delays.
- Not affected by spread.
- It only needs a small initial deposit.
- Suitable for a rapid deposit boost.
Configuration of the input parameters
- Lot - pending order volume.
- orders - maximum number of pending orders.
- step - distance between pending orders.
- Profit - value in the deposit currency, at which all market orders are closed.
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit in chart points.
- StopLoss - StopLoss in chart points.
- Magic - order magic number.
Recommended settings values
Settings values do not depend on the number of quotes' decimal places. Example: TakeProfit = 0.001 is equal to 10 points at four-digit quotes or 100 points at five-digit ones.
Best regards, Dmitriy.