Trader Cooperation DEMO EA
This Expert Advisor is a DEMO version for binary option trading an a MT4 account. The full version can be found here.
The only difference to the full version is, that you can trade with this DEMO version only the currency pair EURUSD. Other pairs can test in the strategy tester.
It always trades with the start amount - no martingale or other systems.
But if you want, the EA is able to trade Martingale and follow trades.
We recommend the timeframe M15 with the currency pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, Silver, Gold and Oil.
- EA Magicnumber: magic number for trades
- Amount: trade amount
- Expiry: trade expiry
- Trading style: choose the style normal, restrained, only Top trades
- Indicator factor: sensitivity of the indicator (X 10, X 100, X 1000)
- max. Martingale: martingale level (0 = no martingale)
- Martingale multiplication factor: for martingale amount calculation
- Follow Trades if Lost: if the first trade is lost, the EA makes XXX follow trades
- Expiry of follow Trades: expiry of follow trades
- Max Lost for stopping EA: If if reached, the EA will stop trading like the settings below
- EA STOP: after "Lost Row" occurred within XXX candles: if "Max Most" is reached within xxx candles, the EA will stop trading
- EA will restart after XXX candles "Lost Row" are reached: if the EA is stopping, the EA will continue trading after xxx candles.
- Stop EA: how long should the EA be stopped
- Stop Loss" at this symbol:true or false and how much loss should be stopped
- "Take Profit" at this symbol: true or false and from which profit should be stopped
- "Stop Loss" (all Symbols):true or false and how much loss should be stopped
- "Take Profit" (all Symbols): true or false and from which profit should be stopped
- Color CALL Trade: color for CALL trade
- Color PUT Trade: color for PUT trade
- Block Trades at Forex News: true = no trading at Forex News, false = every trading
- Minutes before News: minutes before Forex News (standard 60)
- Minutes after News: minutes after Forex News (standard 90)
- Show News Low / Medium / High: true = show and note, false = ignore
- OffSetDATA to Broker Hour: default = 0
- View News on Chart: true = view news, false = do not show
- TradingStart X: start trading at broker hour
- TradingStop X: stop trading at broker hour
only for Strategy Tester:
- Return percent of Trade WIN: rate of return if the trade is a WIN (default 80 = 80%)
- Return percent to Trade LOST: rate of return if the trade is a LOST (default 0 = 0%)
for Trading block at holiday times, like Christmas and new year:
- X. Holiday Date start: Date of the first day of holiday
- X. Holiday Date end: Date of the last day of holiday
In order that the Forex News will be displayed, add the following URL:
- Click Tools > Options > Expert Advisors
- Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL"
- Add the following URL to the list: http://www.forexfactory.com (for Forex News)
- Add the URL http://www.tcoop.de (only for strategy tester)
to view the Forex News in the Strategy Tester
- Download the Utility "Read Forex News Archive"
- Select the years whose Forex News you want to import.
You can test the EA in the strategy tester. But signals are only displayed at the place where trades would be opened.
This is due to the special design of the trades for Binary Options. The results are displayed on the chart.
If no forex news can be read, the EA no longer stop - no "Block at Forex News!"
It will be then trade without news.
Bug solved while reading the ForexNews. EA does not stop anymore.
Please Allow WebRequests for the URL:
Add the URL http://www.tcoop.de (for forex news)