The trend is our friend, this inspired us to develop this simple but great Expert Advisor which uses only four standard MetaTrader 4 indicators to trade on medium-term trends. Endarth uses a special trend-determining algorithm which defines the main trend. This is an entry filter which distinguishes Endarth from others. If the price is moving there and the other indicator (MACD, ATR, Fractals and MA) is signing, then open a trade. The robot may have a shorter or a longer drawdown period, but the DD's period always ends, and continues the profitable period.
You can set the TP, SL and risk on every position, you may also choose the trailing stop, but in this case there will be no TP, the position will be closed on SL every time. This gives you the opportunity to catch long trends with higher profits. This EA uses the two level partial close. The EA recognizes and automatically handles 4 or 5-digit brokers, so all values should be set in pips where necessary. If the value is not 0 and is less than the minimum allowed value, the EA automatically sets it up (TP, SL, lot size).
- Risk: (positive number may contain two digits); it determines the percentage of your FREE MARGIN the EA will risk on every trade based on the SL settings, in the case of GAP risk may be much higher (depending on broker). In case you want to use fix lot, this should be set to 0. Recommended value is between 1-5.
- FixLot: (positive number may contain 2 digits); the EA will use this lot size for every position, risk will depend on SL size and pip cost. In case Risk value is not 0, this will not have any effect.
- SetSymbol (enum); select the settings for symbol.
- LotDigits: (enum); determines the maximum digits your broker allows on lot size (usually, 1 or 2 if you have micro lot on the account)
- TakeProfit: (integer); determines your take profit in pips, only works if the trailing stop is set to 0.
- StopLoss: (integer); determines the maximum pips allowed to lose on a trade. Recommended value is between 25-120.
- PartialClose_1: (integer); if you want to partial close of each trade here (in pips), if this is null (zero, or less then zero) then partial close is off. Recommended value is 25.
- PartialClose_2: (integer); second partial close of each trade here (in pips). The recommended value is 45, if the TP is more than this
- MaxSpread: (positive number may contain 2 digits); determines the maximum spread allowed to enter a trade in case the EA gets opening signal. If this value is set lower than the average spread, the EA may not open positions.
- Slippage: (integer); determines the maximum allowed slippage in pips when opening trades. Setting this to 0 may cause frequent requotes.
- TradeOnFriday: (true or false); allows (true) or prevents (false) the EA to open positions on Friday.
- FridayCloseHour: (integer); if we allow the trade on Friday (TradeOnFriday = true), this determines the time until the robot can open positions.
- TrailingStop: (integer); determines the trailing stop value in pips (if this value is not 0 this will overwrite any TP set), this will only work after the stop level reaches a breakeven.
- StaticTrailingStop: (true or false): the TS is fix all time (if true) of the order life or variable dynamically, in this case it depends on the profit value.
- BEafterPips: (integer): this number determines that after reaching so many pips moves the StopLoss to +1 pip.
- Magic: the EA's unique identifier, required to separate multiple EA's positions from each other.
- debug: (true or false); the program provides you with extra inscriptions and journal entries to detect software errors.
- PrintToLog: (true or false); enable/disable the robot for entry in the log file.
- LossCut: (true or false): if true and the price is moving to the wrong direction, then moving to the right direction, but again moving toward to the SL then EA will close half volume of the order.
- Display_Text: (true or false); enable/disable chart subtitles.
Updated auto settings for EurUsd, EurJpy, and UsdJpy.