Recommended Pair : AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/NZD, CAD/CHF, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, NZD/CAD, USD/CHF
Pairs with so-so backtest results: CHF/JPY, GBP/NZD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD
Pairs with not good backtest results: AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, CAD/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, NZD/JPY, USD/JPY
Recommended Time Frame: M15
This is a strategy based on six special custom made indicators.
EA must run 24 hour & 7 days long. Because it do market analysis all day long.
EA will not open trade during the London+US cross Session.
No martingale or Grid trading is used in the algorithm AND IS FIFO COMPLIANT
In order to avoid/reduce loss and keep Drawdown as low as possible, EA can close automatically the open position(before hitting the Stop loss or the Take Profit) if market changed of side.
The EA works with all accounts type (normal fixed spreads and ECN account)
This expert doesn't open positions every day for each pairs you set it. For this reason you can use it on several pairs at the same time. The Expert will open only 1 position(for the attached pair) at ounce.
We can recommend to have 75-100$ (at least) available for EACH pairs at 0.01lot (Example your actual balance =600$ We can recommend to use it with 5-6 different pairs at set to 0.01 Lot .....)
It Wait the perfect time and all built-in indicators reached value to open position.
In order to avoid/reduce loss and keep Drawdown as low as possible, EA can close automatically the open position(before hitting the Stop loss or Take Profit) if market changed of side.
- AutoLotSize - True/False . Set to True if you want to activate the automatic lot size calculation.
- LotSizeValue - Set your wanted value to calculate the automatic lot size (Calculation: Your Actual balance X LotSizeValue ÷ 100,000 = Your lot size) Ex.: 1000$balance X 10 ÷ 100000= 0.10 lot size
- ManualLotSize - Set your manual lot size position (if Autolotsize=False)
- StopLoss - Your Stop loss (in pips) (Recommend between 50 to 60 )
- TakeProfit - Your Take profit (in pips). (Around 35 to 100 is great )
- MagicNumber - This number is to track order opened by the expert. Magic number must be different for each chart you insert the Expert Advisor.
- Slippage - Maximum slippage allowed
- Max_Spread - Set you maximum spread in pips.