BARS trade system
BARS is a trend trading expert advisor with main objective to achieve the take profit. There are two modes of operation: fully automatic and semi-automatic. In the latter case, trader is able to limit the price range.
The system does not use indicators. The trend calculation and auxiliary algorithms are based on the price action. The system has filters, which balance the system allowing it to adjust to the different modes of operation. The system works using a single order or a package of orders for one signal.
BARS is quite flexible to work in a wide range of modes with different trading instruments. BARS can be used as a platform for development of different trend strategies.
BARS is a clever hunter. It is able to cope with any possible difficult situation.
- Language - Russian or English.
- Border_color - the color of the dashboard in the chart window.
- Vol - the initial deal volume.
- Max_vol - the maximum deal volume.
- Dif_vol_ON - change of volume in a series of deals depending on the number of the deal.
- Dif_vol_K - volume multiplier based on deal number. Suitable values are from 1 to 1.1.
- SLTP_ON - enable SL and ТР. True or false.
- SLVD - SL in the deposit currency. It works if SLTP_ON=true.
- TPVD - TP in the deposit currency. It works if SLTP_ON=true.
- Close_all_when_the_trend_changes_ON - close deals with trend changes.
- Close_all_trend_num - the line number of the trend when closing by trend. Values are from 1 to 4.
- Magic - order ID.
- Slippage - slippage size, 5 decimal places.
- One_Order_ON - one order per signal.
- Start_Trade_Hour - hour to start trading.
- End_Trade_Hour - hour to stop trading.
- Min_Delta_Open_4p - step for opening new orders in points, 4 decimal places.
- Temporary_Delay_Minute - delay between orders in minutes.
- Daily_range_ON - work within the daily range. Recommended value - true.
- Daily_range_4pp - width of the daily range in points, 4 decimal places.
- Daily_range_color - color of the daily range borders.
- wPeriod - working period of the DBZ. Recommended values - 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440.
- h30k - DBZ factor. Recommended values are from 0 to 1.
- Min_channel_thickness_4p - the minimum width of the DBZ in points, 4 decimal places.
- Using_spread_in_the_calculation_DBZ_ON - use spread in calculation of the DBZ.
- H_color - color of the DBZ line.
- BZ_ON - use the buffer zone (BZ). Recommended value - false.
- Auto_switch_BZ - automatically enable BZ. Recommended value - true.
- Auto_switch_BZ_Num - number of the deal to enable BZ.
- BZ_SELL - sell if the price gets above the specified value.
- BZ_BUY - buy if the price gets below the specified value.
- Auto_BZ_Move_ON - automatic mode of the BZ.
- BZ_D1_Auto_Reset_ON - restart the BZ at the beginning of the day.
- BZ_D1_Auto_Reset_Delta_4pp - width of the BZ after restarting. Recommended values are from 0 to 50, in points, 4 decimal places.
- BZ_color - color of the BZ line.
- Trend_ON - use the trend. Recommended value - true.
- Trend_1_ON - use the 1st trend row.
- Trend_wPeriod_1 - period of the 1st trend row. Recommended values: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440.
- Trend_1_1 - row 1, cell 1.
- Trend_1_5 - row 1, cell 5.
- Trend_2_ON - use the 2nd trend row.
- Trend_wPeriod_2 - period of the 2nd trend row. Recommended values: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440.
- Trend_2_1 - row 2, cell 1.
- Trend_2_5 - row 2, cell 5.
- Trend_3_ON - use the 3rd trend row.
- Trend_wPeriod_3 - period of the 3rd trend row. Recommended values: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440.
- Trend_3_1 - row 3, cell 1.
- Trend_3_5 - row 3, cell 5.
- Trend_4_ON - use the 4th trend row.
- Trend_wPeriod_4 - period of the 4th trend row. Recommended values: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440.
- Trend_4_1 - row 4, cell 1.
- Trend_4_5 - row 4, cell 5.
- Volatility_Filters_ON - volatility filters.
- Volatility_out - block trading if the volatility exceeds the maximum value.
- MM_ON - money management.
- MM_Dif_vol_ON - change the deal lot size based on the balance value.
- Balance_for_001 - balance per 0.01 lot, in the deposit currency.
- Stop_Day_profit_ON - stop trading after reaching the daily profit in the deposit currency.
- Stop_Day_profit - the daily profit in the deposit currency.
There are three gradations for increasing steps:
- second value of step - Delta_Open_2_4p (in points, 4 digits);
- Delta_Open_Num_2 - number of the deal of the second gradation;
- third value of step - Delta_Open_3_4p (in points, 4 digits);
- Delta_Open_Num_3 - number of the deal of the third gradation.
When closing a package, the step value is set by the value - Min_Delta_Open_4p
This improvement decreases the drawdown and reduces the number of deals in a package.
Note: Package - group of deals by a signal, from the first after the signal until the last before closing all by target profit.