Do you often have no access to the trade account, but you need to know certain information on trading? The you will need the Widget utility!
Widget sends email or mobile reports about what is happening on the account, about the account funds, the types and number of opened orders, as well as the type and number of pending orders.
The utility will also send a report in case of illegal withdrawal of funds from your account. If an EA finished trading or if it was loaded without your knowledge, a report will be sent.
In addition, the utility provides settings for audio messages for the account.
Basically, the MetaTrader 4 does not send reports from non-real accounts, but it depends on the broker, not on the utility.
- Magic Number Buy - select buy orders with the specified number. If set to 0, selects all.
- Magic Number Sell - select sell orders with the specified number. If set to 0, selects all.
- Mail-true Mobi-false - where to send the report, if true - report is sent to email, otherwise to the mobile device.
- Step Minute 220.127.116.11.240.1440 - period for sending the report, in minutes. The utility should be opened on the specified chart period, or that chart should be opened in the terminal.
- Sound on-off - enable sound alerts for the trading account.
- Sound Orders Profit - if this file is present in the terminal folder, it is played if profit is gained.
- Sound Orders loss - if this file is present in the terminal folder, it is played if loss is received.
- Sound Orders Open - if this file is present in the terminal folder, it is played if a market order was opened.
- Sound Orders Pending - if this file is present in the terminal folder, it is played if a pending order was placed.
- Withdrawal of Money - record a rapid decline in funds for determining a withdrawal.
- Advisor unloaded - send reports about EA unloading.
- Advisor load - send reports about loading the EA.
If you want to disable certain audio settings, then enter quote marks ("") instead of the audio file name.
The utility file should be placed to the Experts folder.