Advanced active scalping strategy of balancing the asset portfolio. Not recommended for use on currencies, it is desirable to use is on stocks, metals, commodity group assets. The algorithm is based on a grid of orders. You can set the grid step, lot size, trading direction. The safe parameters with relatively low risk are set by default. Recommended minimum deposit - $500. If your deposit is smaller, it is strongly recommended to use cent accounts.
The efficiency is achieved by using a multitude of assets. In other words, the more instruments you manage to connect to this Expert Advisor, the greater the total efficiency will be (dependence of efficiency on the number of instruments is non-linear). The system contains three main parameters, which control the aggressiveness and operation mode of the system.
- LotSizePercent - lot size based on the percentage of account free margin. Default is 1%. On smaller deposits, the lot size will be equal to the minimum possible volume. The higher the value, the greater the risk and potential profit.
- StepQuant - distance between the orders. Default is 0.1%. The higher the value, the less the risk and the greater the system reliability.
- TradeMode - trading mode. Possible values: OnlyInfo - no trading, only indication of current positions. BuyAndSell - trading in both directions, recommended to use during a flat on the instrument, Buy - only buy trades, Sell - only sell trades.
- MagicNumber - magic number for the speculative transactions.
- MagicNumberInvest - magic number for the investment transactions.
Your main task is to calculate the risk per a single instrument and per a group of instruments. To do this, it is necessary to select the correct values for BetSize and StepQuant, which have to provide high reliability of the system and low probability of a margin call on one hand, and a sufficient measure of risk, profit and efficiency on the other. It is recommended to use the strategy tester to identify the best values of these parameters, and also to set these parameters several times worse than the best values to ensure reliability. This will decrease the growth rate of the deposit, however, it will proportionally increase the reliability by reducing the risk.
The two concepts (reliability and efficiency) are opposite in their nature, so it is necessary to find a compromise taht suits you. To form a high-quality portfolio, it is recommended to select weakly correlated instruments, so that the quotes of one instrument have little effect on quotes of another.
It is recommended to use a dedicated server for 24/7 uninterrupted operation, thankfully there are multiple inexpensive offers available for that purpose.
Attention - without a proper adjustment of risk parameters for the system, you are guaranteed to quickly lose the deposit.