PeregrimEA is a unique and fully automated Expert Advisor based on scalping at the end of the American and start of Pacific trading sessions when major market players close their positions and a short-term trend reversal occurs. PeregrimEA features a set of unique filters based both on technical indicators and price behavior factors.
Unlike other EAs, PeregrimEA:
- does not use "toxic" trading methods (martingale, averaging, etc.);
- uses fixed Stop Loss orders protecting your funds;
- flexible Money Management settings allowing you to select both a fixed lot size and the one depending on your deposit.
PeregrimEA is protected by a system for trading during the high-impact news releases. To activate the news filter, allow WebRequest to the site: http://ec.forexprostools.com/
PeregrimEA meant for М15 and optimized for the following symbols:
AUDCAD, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCHF
All settings for PeregrimEA are inside - just select a currency pair from the list!
Basic robot settings are meant for GMT+2 brokers! If your broker has a different time zone, make appropriate changes in the settings.
For reaching the best results, use ECN accounts with a low spread!
Please examine the PeregrimEA tests with 99% simulation quality on tick quotes since January 2012, so that you can be sure of its results over a long period of time!
- Comment - trade comment.
- Symbol Presets - select the preset for the currency pair.
- Time Zone - time zone.
- MM Type - Money Management rules.
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot.
- Percent of Loss - percent of loss from balance per order.
- Percent of Balance - percent of balance load.
- SL Type.
- Dynamic SL - dynamic SL.
- Custom SL - custom SL (not recommended).
- Multi Order - True - open an additional averaging order.
- Virtual SL/TP - virtual Stop Loss / Take profit for protection against spread expansions and non-market quotes.
- Short TP - short Take Profit.
- News filter - enable/disable the news filter.
- Setting reoptimization;
- New filters to open/close trades;
- Multi Order - Open additional averaging order;
- Dynamic Stop Loss and Short Take Profit;
- Structure changes.
- GMT-3, GMT-2 and GMT-1 Time Zones;
- Forbidden to trade during NZD news for AUDCAD and EURAUD;
- New Currency Pair EURGBP;
- New Presets for EURAUD, GBPAUD, USDCHF;
- New conditions for opening / closing trades;
- News filter - disabled trading during volatile news releases.
- Completely revised the trading logic;
- Simplified the user interface.
- Changes in filters for closing deals;
- Ability to disable trading trade on Friday / Monday.
New user interface;
Increased the number of trades;
New trading instruments.
- Program code optimization;
- New filters for opening / closing deals.
- Additional filtering of signals for opening deals;
- New Money Management system: fixed lot, percent of loss and percent of balance;
- New filter for closing deals.