PeregrimEA is a unique and fully automated Expert Advisor based on scalping at the end of the American and start of Pacific trading sessions when major market players close their positions and a short-term trend reversal occurs. PeregrimEA features a set of unique filters based both on technical indicators and price behavior factors.
Unlike other EAs, PeregrimEA:
- does not use "toxic" trading methods (martingale, averaging, etc.);
- uses fixed Stop Loss orders protecting your funds;
- flexible Money Management settings allowing you to select both a fixed lot size and the one depending on your deposit.
PeregrimEA meant for М15 and optimized for the following symbols:
AUDCAD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCHF
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/283417
All settings for PeregrimEA are inside - just select a currency pair from the list!
Basic robot settings are meant for GMT+2 brokers! If your broker has a different time zone, make appropriate changes in the settings.
For reaching the best results, use ECN accounts with a low spread!
Please examine the PeregrimEA tests with 99% simulation quality on tick quotes since January 2012, so that you can be sure of its results over a long period of time!
- Comment – trade comment;
- Symbol Presets - select the preset for the currency pair;
- Time Zone - GMT Time Zone of broker's server;
- MM Type - Money management Rules:
- Fixed Lot - Fixed lot;
- Percent of Loss - Percent of loss from balance per order;
- Percent of Balance - Percent of balance load;
- Virtual SL/TP - Virtual Stop Loss / Take profit for protection against spread expansions and non-market quotes.
- Completely revised the trading logic;
- Simplified the user interface.
- Changes in filters for closing deals;
- Ability to disable trading trade on Friday / Monday.
New user interface;
Increased the number of trades;
New trading instruments.
- Program code optimization;
- New filters for opening / closing deals.
- Additional filtering of signals for opening deals;
- New Money Management system: fixed lot, percent of loss and percent of balance;
- New filter for closing deals.