The Sniper Expert Advisor for intraday scalping, with optional Martingale system. The main purpose is to capture a few dozen points at sharp price jumps during a high market volatility, mostly on the news. If Sniper misses and a trade closes with a loss, the next position will be opened with an increased lot (optional). It can work both with market and pending orders, Stop orders are used by default. Most of the time, the EA is in standby mode, therefore do not expect fast results immediately. FIFO compliant. Only one market order can be opened on each symbol at a time.
Attention! This EA relies on the movement speed of the quotes, and requires a VPS server for stable operation. The recommended minimum deposit is 1,000 units of the base currency. The EA is to be used on highly liquid currency pairs with a small spread/commission (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD).
It is advisable to perform testing/optimization of the EA using the tick modeling quality of 99%, real (floating) spread and imitation of dynamic slippage.
- OrdersExecution - select the order execution type:
- MarketExecution - market execution, Stop Loss and Take Profit will be set after the order is executed.
- InstantExecution - market execution, Stop Loss and Take Profit will be set immediately with the order execution.
- OrdersType - select the order placement type:
- Stop - pending Stop orders.
- Limit - pending Limit orders.
- Instant - market execution.
- StartTime, EndTime - operation by time; 00:00 - not used.
- Lot - initial trading lot.
- Martingale - previous lot multiplier in case the previous trade closed with a loss; not used if -1.
- Distance - the distance the price should pass within a certain time interval.
- Timer - time in seconds, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread.
- StopLoss - stop loss; not used if -1.
- TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1.
- Breakeven - breakeven; not used if -1.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop; not used if -1.
- MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
- OrdersComment - comment to trades.