This indicator is based on Volumes standard indicator and calculates the average of Volumes, showing both (Volumes and its average) in a separate indicator window.
In addition to the average, the indicator has two possible conditions for issuing alerts.
- First condition: If the previous Volume bar is lower than the average and the current Volume bar is above the average.
- Second condition: If the previous Volume bar is lower than a fixed input value and the current Volume bar exceeds this fixed value.
If one condition is passed, the indicator shows an alert in your Terminal.
- InpVolumeType - which kind of Volume should be used.
- NumberOfShowingBars - how many Bars should be drawn.
- NumberOfCalculationBars - how many Bars should be used for the calculation of volumes average.
- Do_AlertAtFixedVolume - if you want an alert at a fixed value, this should be true.
- ValueOfFixedVolume - volume value to be exceeded.
- Do_Alert - if you want to get an alert, this should be true.
- AlertMessageText - here you are able to type in the text, which should be shown in the alert.