The "MowerEurchf" automatic trading system is the most efficient on flat markets because it uses price retracements. The trading is mainly performed by short-term trades, when the price moves within a channel. In case of a trend movement, the EA opens averaging deals with lot step which is calculated depending on the distance passed by the price. The algorithm provides opening of a locking deal when there is a drawdown. The EA is configured for working on the EUR/CHF currency pair, where the flat is often observed.
- large number of trades (more than 100 per month);
- usage of locking trades;
- possibility to gain rebates;
- low price of the program.
- currency pair: EUR/CHF;
- timeframe: М15;
- minimum deposit - $1000 or $10 on a cent account;
- ECN account;
- five-digit quotes;
- low spread (not more than 3.0 points).
- maxspread - maximum spread for a trade opening;
- opensecondserie - enable/disable the second serie of deals opened by the same strategy, but in the opposite direction;
- hedgeprotection - enable/disable opening pending orders in both directions for preventing losses in case of a sudden one-way price movement;
- locking - enable/disable opening the locking trade in case of a prolonged trend, if the drawdown reaches 50% of the deposit;
- equitypercentforlock - the percentage of free margin to open a locking trade in case of drawdown (optimized value - 50%)
- locklotpercent - the percentage of sum of the deals' lots opened in the same direction for calculating lot size for the locking trade (optimized value - 10%)
- closebyrsi - enable/disable closing positions based on the RSI indicator;
- closebystoch - enable/disable closing positions based on the Stochastic indicator;
- closebycci - enable/disable closing positions based on the CCI indicator;
- startlot - lot of the initial trade;
- magicnumber - magic number;
- comment - custom comment.
Recommendations on usage
- Lot calculation: 0.01 lot per $1000.
- It is recommended to use VPS with low latency to broker's server.
Using the martingale principle may cause drawdown to increase above 30% of the account balance when there is a prolonged trend without price retracements. In this case, the locking trade is used, which can be configured by testing the EA on a demo account. Trends are not everlasting.
Maxspread parameter was opened.