The "MowerEurchf" automatic trading system uses price retracements and is the most efficient on flat markets. Trading is performed mainly by short-term trades, when the price moves within a channel. In case of a trend movement, the EA opens averaging deals with a lot step calculated depending on the distance passed by the price. The algorithm provides for the opening locking deal when there is a loss. The EA is configured for working on the EUR/CHF currency pair, where flat is often observed.
- large number of deals (more than 100 per month);
- use of locking deals;
- possibility to get rebates;
- low cost of the program.
- currency pair: EUR/CHF;
- timeframe: М15;
- minimum deposit - $1000 or $10 on a cent account;
- ECN account;
- five-digit quotes;
- low spread (no more than 30 points).
- maxspread - maximum spread for opening deals;
- rsiperiodforopening - period of the RSI indicator for opening a trade;
- maperiod - period of the Moving Average indicator for opening a trade;
- pricemadiff - distance from the current price to the Moving Average line for opening a trade;
- pricemadiff2 - distance from the current price to the Moving Average line for opening an averaging trade;
- envelopesperiodforopening - period of the Envelopes indicator for opening a trade;
- envelopesdeviationforopening - deviation of the Envelopes indicator for opening a trade;
- leveltoopenaveragingtrade - distance in points for opening the averaging trade;
- stepforlotpoints - distance in points to calculate the lot of the averaging trade, which is opened with an increased lot;
- opensecondserie - enable/disable the second series of deals opened by the same strategy, but in the opposite direction;
- atrfilter - enable/disable the ATR indicator filter;
- atrperiod - period of the ATR indicator for opening a trade;
- atrlevel - value of the ATR indicator below which trades are opened;
- hedgeprotection - enable/disable opening pending orders in both directions for preventing losses in case of a sudden price movement in a single direction;
- hedgedistancepoints - distance in points for opening hedging trades;
- hedgelotmultiplier - lot multiplier for hedging trades;
- hedgesl - stop loss in points for hedging trades;
- locking - enable/disable opening the locking deal in case of a prolonged trend, if the drawdown reaches 50% of the deposit;
- equitypercentforlock - percentage of the free margin to open a locking deal in case of a drawdown (optimized value - 50%)
- locklotpercent - percentage of the sum of the deals' lots opened in the same direction for calculating the lot size of the locking deal in case of a direction (optimized value - 10%)
- trailingpoints - trailing stop in points for a hedging trade;
- closebyrsi - enable/disable closing deals based on the RSI indicator;
- closebystoch - enable/disable closing deals based on the Stochastic indicator;
- closebycci - enable/disable closing deals based on the CCI indicator;
- cciimpulse - distance between the CCI indicator value of the last candle and the current value;
- rsiclosingperiod - period of the RSI indicator for closing a trade;
- envelopesperiodforclosing - period of the Envelopes indicator for closing a trade;
- envelopesdeviationforclosing - deviation of the Envelopes indicator for closing a trade;
- buyaimpoints - target in points for every buy trade;
- sellaimpoints - target in points for every sell trade;
- startlot - lot of the initial deal;
- magicnumber - magic number;
- comment - custom comment.
Recommendations on usage
- Lot calculation: 0.01 lot per $1000.
- It is recommended to use VPS with low latency to the broker's server.
Using the martingale principle may cause the drawdown to increase above 30% of the account balance when there is a prolonged trend without price retracements. In this case, locking is used, which can be configured by testing the EA on a demo account. Trends do not last forever.
Fixed an error in the hedging block;
Added an error checking block to the trade opening function.
Maxspread parameter was opened.