This EA is dangerous, still and quietly he goes to the hunt.
To this end, he uses a martingale strategy.
He is experimental and fun, but he is not really economical to the risk of total loss.
I use a Cent-Account. 35 USD are then 3500 USD.
Account: USD and 1: 400
EA setting: Normal, Variant 1
An account of approximately 3300 USD is required for 0.1 lot.
If the loss of two loss traps occurs consecutively, a loss of approx. $ 3000 is incurred on the second loss trade (Normal and Risk).
The case of two loss traps in succession, should be avoided by a low spread and continuous trade of the EAs.
That it can happen anyway, should be conscious the user.
Underlying: EURUSD - M15
Digit: 5 digit broker recommended
Average spread: 1.6 pips or less, for Cat_type Risk small spread recommended
Frequency: average 130 times a year
Stoploss: Normal and Risk = 65 pips, More secure = 90 pips
Profit sharing: Normal and More secure = 1,5 pips, Risk = 1,9 pips
See screenshot. Based on tick data.
The inputs are stored as a screenshot. The settings for the EA are:
- Magicnumber - sets order affiliation to this EA, for multiple EAs and settings the Magicnumber should be different
- BaseLot - Lot size for the order
- Ordercomment - comment for the order
- MaxSpread - in pips, over MaxSpread no trade
- Cat_type - Trade setting of the EA: Normal, More secured, Risk, double Risk or Custom
- Indicators_variant - Two indicator settings are supported. Variant 1 less trades and less lost trades versus variant 2.
- TakeProfit - fixed take profit in pips
- StopLoss - solid stop in pips
- UseExitMinimumPips - EA closes order after set pips
The results can vary from broker to broker (spread, slippage, etc.).
I recommend starting with a demo account in case of uncertainties.