This Expert Advisor is able to greatly simplify the work for news traders. The robot allows to place market or pending orders with a single click on the panel. The EA is a good assistant for scalping, news trading and for opening a multitude deals. The robot consists of a calendar and the News Trade Panel trading panel. The orders for the selected news can be placed either manually or automatically. The lines indicate distance for placing the order. The EA trades the pair it is attached to. The trailing stop and breakeven features will take care of the deal, in case it is unable to reach the take profit level.
- The EA can work with both limit and stop orders.
- The calendar time is set automatically according to the computer time.
- Instantly deleted the second opposite order when the first one triggers.
- It can open pending orders at a given distance from the current price with a single click on the panel.
- It is possible to set the maximum spread for opening pending orders.
- Parameters are modified right on the trade panel.
- The EA stores settings for each currency pair.
- The robot only works with its own orders.
The news data is downloaded from the site http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/. This site should be added to the list of allowed URL for the EA operation.
To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors, tick "Allow WebRequest for listed URL": Add http://ec.forexprostools.com
The calendar is updated every 15 minutes, at moment the news is released or when the "Update" button is pressed.
The EA cannot be evaluated in the strategy tester, use the demo version for testing the trading functions: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/19518
- panel_color - color of the trade panel.
- calendar_color - color of the calendar panel.
- done_news - the number of past news events displayed in the calendar.
- upcoming_news - the number of upcoming news events displayed in the calendar.
- expiration - expiration time of orders in seconds.
- Time - broker time converted to local time.
- Spread - current spread.
- MaxSpread - the maximum spread at which order can be opened.
- Deviation - deviation from the price (slippage).
- Lots - lot.
- Take profit - take profit.
- Stop Loss - stop loss.
- No Loss - enable/disable moving the order to breakeven.
- Profit - the number of points for placing the stop loss.
- Stop - profit in points, at which the stop loss is moved to breakeven level.
- Trailing - enable/disable trailing.
- Start - trailing start.
- Distance - distance to the price.
- Set - place stop orders.
- Modify - modify according to the new price.
- Del - delete stop orders.
- Distance - distance from the pending for placing the pending orders.
- Stop Level - the minimum stop level of the broker.
- Open Buy ,Open Sell ,Close Buy Close Sell , Close All - buttons for opening/closing market orders.
- News: - the news for placing the orders.
- Open sec before released - the number of seconds before the news release for the EA to place pending orders.
- Use Stop /Limit orders - use stop or limit orders (stop orders are placed by default)