- This EA is set for GBPUSD pair but you can try it for other pairs
- This EA use MACD and Stochastic indicators to find signals.
- First trade is open when signal occure.
- Next orders are opened when signal occure and minimum distance from last trade is reached
- Buy and sell trades are closed separately or all together.
- You can turn OFF global TakeProfit/StopLoss and set them for each trade
- You can set emergency stop - trades will be closed if there will be price movement greater the emergency stop
- Use on 15M timeframe
- Minimum account balance for 0.01 Lot is 500 USD.
- Lot - volume of the opened position
- MaxTrades - maximum number of opened trades
- Pipstep - distance between trades
- Global_TakeProfit - set to True if you want for automatic closing orders when TakeProfit reached, if set to False you have to close trades manually, Real TakeProfit calculation: TakeProfit * Lot
- Global_TakeProfit _Value - closing orders when TakeProfit value is reached and condition of indicator are met
- Global_StopLoss - activate automatic closing orders to cut losses, True - closing orders when reached StopLoss * Lots, False - closing orders when TakeProfit reached and condition of indicator are met
- Global_StopLoss_Value - closing orders when StopLoss value is reached
- TakeProfit - Take profit for each trade ON/OFF
- TakeProfit_Value - Take profit value for each trade in points
- StopLoss - Stop loss for each trade ON/OFF
- StopLoss_Value - Stop loss value for each trade in points
- Reverse - reverse trades - open buy on sell signal, open sell on buy signal
- Magic - set your magic number