StalkingPrice is a fully automated trading system, which does not use any indicators and is based on the breakout of the previous bar's high or low during a reverse movement. Through the use of the Martingale method, trade averaging and advanced trailing stop system, the system shows good results.
The algorithm is simple. The EA sets a sellstop order on the previous bar's low during an upward chart movement and a buystop order on the previous bar's high at a downward chart movement. In case of a trend reversal, the pending order triggers and a position is opened. If the price moves at a loss, the EA opens additional orders with lot multiplied by the ratio. If a series of orders gets into a positive profit, the EA places a take profit and uses a trailing stop. The EA features the function for closing all orders when reaching a specified total loss: set "Stop loss (%/$)" parameter in deposit currency or % of the deposit. When a total loss reaches this value, all orders are closed. The EA can also close all orders when an equity reaches a certain value: after closing all orders, the EA saves the equity and adds "Profit taking (%/$)" value to it. As soon as the equity reaches the specified value, all orders are closed. Another function is closing covered orders. When a number of orders opened in one direction reaches "The number of transactions to start" parameter, the EA sums a loss of the most loss-making order and a profit of the two most profitable ones at each price move. If the total profit is positive, all three orders are closed.
- Magic – magic number of opened positions;
- Lots – starting lot in the series of orders;
- Coefficient lots – lot multiplier (should be greater than 0);
- Step SL,point – trailing step in points (recommended to set above 10 for 5-digit quotes);
- Distances open,point – order opening distance from the previous bar's high or low;
- TakeProfit – take profit;
- Distances SL,point – distance from the price to the breakeven of a series of orders (stop loss is set breakeven);
- Minimum order step,point – minimum distance between orders in the same direction within a series.
- Profit Taking – closing by equity: Off - disabled, % - use deposit %, $ - use deposit currency;
- Profit taking (%/$) – deposit % or currency of the "Profit Taking" parameter used in an equity level calculation;
- Stop loss – closing at a loss: Off - disabled, % - use deposit %, $ - use deposit currency;
- Stop loss (%/$) – deposit % or currency of the "Stop loss" parameter used in a loss level calculation;
- Closing positions on/off – enable closing three covered orders;
- The number of transactions to start – number of orders in one direction for closing covered orders;
- Slippage – allowed slippage to close orders;
- Comment – order comment.
- Enable Gui – Show information on chart.