Facebook Publisher Agent
The Facebook Publisher Agent was designed to publish all your trades as signals in your Facebook pages and groups. All you have to do is provide the trades, the Facebook Publisher Agent will then do all the heavy lifting for you getting your trade signals out to your trading pages or\and groups with just a click of a button.
The Facebook Publisher Agent accommodates two separate trading styles: Binary Options and Forex manual trading.
To use the MetaTrader 5 version, please check the full version at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/30076.
The Agent boasts the following features
- Preparing Signal: This is where you send out a preparing message. This message includes the following features, all of which can be selected or deselected with one click with the exception of the symbol which is automatically included in the Preparing Signal:
- Prefix Comment: For example, “Waiting for a Trade.”
- Symbol: Here you select the currency pair to be traded.
- Type: This is where you select Call or Put for Binary trades or Buy Sell or a pending trade for Forex trading.
- Price: Here you can decide if you want to include the price in the message.
- Time: This is the server time of the trade to be taken.
- Suffix Comment: Allows you to add any additional messages that you may deem necessary.
- Screenshot: This option allows you to stipulate which template to take a screenshot of and include in the message or just leave it empty to send a screenshot of the default template.
- Send Signal: This is where you send the signal with all the parameters that you have selected to be sent.
- Expiration: Here you select how long you want the trade to be active.
- Open Order: When checked, an open order will also be placed when the Send Signal is sent.
- When the Send Signal is sent, you will see the Avoid button besides each trade giving you the option to avoid any sent trades.
EA Mode is designed to track all trades on the platform (Manual, Auto), and send this trades as signal to your pages or group. You can also decide, which EA you want to track by inserting (The Ea Magic Number) in the Magic Number input or track only manual orders by insert (0) in the Magic Number Input, or even track both manual and auto trades by insert (-1) in the Magic Number Input.
- Send signal: This is where you send the trading signal, again you have the option to select or deselect the same selections as in the Preparing signal above if you enable this section. The tool will send all new orders signals.
- Update signal: if you enable this section, the tool will send any modification on any order as a signal (for example, Change SL/TP).
- Result Signal: As soon as an order is closed or hit take profit/stop loss level, the result of this order is sent as a signal if this section was enabled.
Both modes have table at the bottom to show all the signals you have sent.
Both modes have a section called 'Manual Message' able to send any message by typing it, and it can also take a photo of a chart.
- Group name: add all your groups name by separate symbol ";". E.g: "group1;group2;group3".
- Page name: add all your channel names by separate symbol ";". E.g: "Page1;Page2;Page3".
- Magic number for the EA mode.
- Post Result: show an alert. When you press Post button, show the result of the operation.
- Dark theme.
You should add the URL “https://graph.facebook.com” to Tools > Options > Expert Advisors > Allow Web Request for listed URL in order to load data from the source.
When you will attach the tool for the first time, you will see an alert message with the code. Visit "https://www.facebook.com/device", enter the code and give permissions to the tool.
Changed the layout design.
Now the tool can follow any expert. Just put your EA's magic number in the inputs, and the tool will send the signal based on this value. You can set the magic number to (-1) to follow all trades in the terminal.