Future Scalper robot is fully automated scalper. No need for additional skills of trading to use this robot, so everyone will know how to use this robot, because robot already has settings for trading, also robot has clear input menu. This robot is based on Bollinger bands and Envelopes indicators. Robot trades at night when market is more flat. In this way, there is less risk to get trade during big movements. The robot doesn't use any risky strategy elements for trading, so your deposit is protected from big losses.
Live accounts testing
- All trades are protected with logic stop loss, every stop loss level is created by market condition, often it will be about 10-20 pips
- No grid
- No martingale or martingale elements
- There are no risky strategy elements
- Robot can trade by money management or fixed lot
- Robot have additional functions: trailing stop, break even, spread filter for people who want to find another effective settings or use additional functions for bigger safety
Testing in history
Testing in history with Future scalper robot showed well results on GBPUSD M5, USDCHF M5, USDCAD M5, EURUSD M5
On GBPUSD M5 and USDCHF M5, it showed stable results from 2011 to 2016.
- It is recommended to start trading from low risk, like 1% for beginning. This robot can be used on multiple charts on the same terminal, just don't forget to change magic number for each chart and set lower risk for each chart.
- It is recommended to use broker account with lower spread.
- It is recommended to use VPS for trading.
Robot already has optimized settings for trading, so just attach robot on the chart and nothing more to do.
Karolis Vaicekauskas - Forex trader and Forex automated systems developer for more than 5 years.
Expert Advisor parameters
- Risk management: (true/false) if you use "Risk management" then "Lot trading" must be false
- Risk: money management by risk %
- Lot trading: (true/false) if you use "Lot trading" then "Risk management" must be false
- Lot: fixed lot
- Use trailing stop: true/false
- Trailing stop: trailing stop in pips
- Trailing step: one trailing step
- Trailing start: pips offset from the open price
- Use break even: true/false
- Pips on profit: pips on profit then break even will be activated
- Break even offset: when break even is activated, you can set its level. For example, if (input Break even offset) is 10, then break even will be placed +10 pips on profit, you can set negative number too e.g -10
- Use max spread: true/false
- Max spread: set max spread
- Start time: it's start hour of the day when robot will have permission to start trading. Robot was created by GMT+2 time, this working hour is very important, so please adjust your broker time by GMT+2.
- End time: it's end hour of the day when robot won't have permission anymore to trade that day. Robot was created by GMT+2 time, this working hour is very important, so please adjust your broker time by GMT+2.
- Slippage: permissible slippage for opening an order
- Comment of order: Comment of order
- Magic number: unique number for each chart