A simple EA is based on one Stochastic indicator.
- _delta — Non-integral value of Stochastic, counting from the lower or upper level;
- SL — Stop Loss value in points;
- TP — Take Profit value in points;
- MAGICMA — Expert Advisor's magic number;
- TimeM — Trading start time for the Expert Advisor;
- TimeE — Trading end time for the Expert Advisor;
- DecreaseFactor — Decrease deposit load after losing deals;
- MaximumRisk — Percent of equity for opening new positions;
- fixedLots — Lot size mode for pending orders (false — trading percent of deposit, true — trading minimum lot);
- Lot — Minimum lot for trading with fixed order volume.