Nice Scalper EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor that works by observing correction price from price movement using several indicators.
This EA is easy to use and includes all the useful functions that have been used in all the Expert Advisors including the function of stop loss and money management.
What is "Correction" price
A correction is a reverse movement, usually negative, of at least 10% to adjust for an overvaluation, a decrease in the market price after the price increases. A technical correction occurs even when there is no evidence that the increasing price trend should cease. It often occurs when investors temporarily slow down their purchases of securities, which commonly leads to a pullback toward a short-term support level.
- Easy to use
- Support for any symbol with suffix and prefix
- Works well with 4 or 5-digit brokers
- Magic Number: any number that differs from other EA's numbers running at the same time
- Manual Lots: lots manual (only use if money management is set to false)
- Use Money management: set to true for auto lots
- Risk in percent: risk setting in percentage of the balance, for 10.0 the risk is 10% of the balance
- Take Profit: take profit as many pips
- Stop Loss: stop loss as many pips
- Use traillingstop: set to true if you want to use the trailling stop feature
- Trailling Start: start trailling as many pips from an order Open price
- Trailling Distance: step trailling as many pips from the current price
- Max spread allowed: maximum spread allowed by the EA for an Open order
- Use TakeProfit: if set to false, the EA removes a take profit if trailing is active
- Start Time: time for an EA to start trading
- Stop Time: time for an EA to stop trading