A2 is automated and rapid breakout trading systems which Runs On 10 Currency Pairs (including GOLD).
- No Grid And No Martingale
- Smart Money Management
Management capitalizes on the breakout movement on 10 pairs and that includes GOLD, which is a nice bonus to trade.
It also, will manage trades intelligently using a unique trailing system that accounts for volatility and timing. Basically, it allows the system to detect if a strong movement is dying out (time to take money off the table).
- MoneyManagement – Setting this parameter to true will enable the Money management feature of A2. It is set to true by default. Set value to false to use a fixed lot size.
- Fixed_Lot - Entering a value here will cause for A2 to use a fixed lot number for every trade. A2 will only use a fixed lot size if Money Management is set to false.
- PercentRiskRisk - This parameter will automatically set the number of lots based on the balance of the account. By default the value is set to 5 which is the equivalent of 5%. This will allow A2 to use up to 5% of your equity per trade. The actual value will vary depending on the Take Profit and Stop Loss that are set by the EA. Both the take profit and the stop loss are dynamic so they will vary with each trade.
- Magic Number - Allows A2 to identify its own trades. Please make sure these numbers do not conflict with other EAs that you may be using on your account.
- Slip - If the slippage of the broker exceeds this amount, A2 will not allow the trade to commence and the trade will be canceled.
- NumOpenOrdersPerPair - This is the maximum number of trades that will be open at one time per Chart/pair. No new trades will be open on selected currency pair if this number is met. If you have multiple charts open, each chart will be allowed to open 3 (default value) simultaneous trades.