Gravity - the Expert Advisor for trading on Renko charts
For testing, we used the brick size of 100 points for the 5-digit quotes and 10 points for the 4-digit ones.
The Expert Advisor trades only after the confirmation of a signal to buy or to sell, i.e it waits for the close of a Renko candle. As a confirmation of the entry, it uses two candles ago, and one candle ago is used to exit. When you trade on several currency pairs, be sure to distribute the load on the deposit!
The screenshots show the test results without optimization.
Attention! See the Comments to find out how to test the EA. The robot is designed to work on Renko charts. Conduct testing on Renko charts only.
Attention! When testing and trading, the EA uses global variables. After testing, remove the ones containing the word Gravity prior to running the EA on a chart for trading, use the F3 key. The global variables are used to ensure the stability of the EA operation with short-term reboots of VPS or PC. On weekend, you can safely turn off the computer.
Recommended currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, and USDCAD.
- sNameExpert - EA name;
- MAGIC - magic number of orders;
- dBuyStopLossPoint - StopLoss for Buy orders, the default is 300 points for 5-digit quotes and 30 points for 4-digit ones;
- dSellStopLossPoint - StopLoss for Sell orders, the default is 300 points for 5-digit quotes and 30 points for 4-digit ones;
- dBuyTakeProfitPoint - TakeProfit for Buy orders, the default is 700 points for 5-digit quotes and 70 points for 4-digit ones;
- dSellTakeProfitPoint - TakeProfit for Sell orders, the default is 700 points for 5-digit quotes and 70 points for 4-digit ones;
- dBuyTrailingStopPoint - TrailingStop for Buy orders not used by default;
- dSellTrailingStopPoint - TrailingStop for Sell orders not used by default;
- dLots - number of lots;
- dLotsPercent - money management. If True, lot percent of the deposit is used, set by Percent parameter. If False, a fixed lot set in dLots parameter is used.
- Percent - percent of the deposit to determine the lot. Percent = 1, the deposit 1 000, lot 0.1, deposit 100, lot 0.01, and so on;
- nSlippage - maximum deviation of the price for market orders (buy or sell orders);
- lFlagUseHourTrade - time scheduling of trading is not used by default;
- nFromHourTrade - trading start;
- nToHourTrade - trading end;
- lFlagUseSound - use sound notifications;
- sSoundFileName - sound notification file;
- colorOpenBuy - Buy order open color;
- colorCloseBuy - Buy order close color;
- colorOpenSell - Sell order open color;
- colorCloseSell - Sell order close color.