The system uses one of the most popular strategies based on the breakout of support and resistance levels. This robot is significantly different from other similar systems in that it not simply places pending orders and waits for their breakouts, but also adjusts them to the price.
So if the price gets close to the order (distance is specified in the settings), but the rate of price movement is not intensive enough, then the price is more like to rebound from the important level and reverse. In this case the robot moves the order away from the price by modification and waits for the price to accumulate strength and to start pushing actively. Once the pressure is sufficient, the robot allows the price to break the order in the direction of the price and gets its share of profit.
The robot works stably on all major currency pairs with low spreads.
- Method - Trading method consists of a set of predefined settings to facilitate work for the user. Choose a method depending on the quality of order execution. If you have a good enough broker and a powerful VPS, then the aggressive trading mode may suit you, otherwise, it is better to choose the normal trading mode. The set also contains a custom method - in this case, the settings are selected by the user:
- Normal - Normal;
- Aggressive - Aggressive;
- Arbitrary - Custom;
- Adaptation - Modification of orders as the price approached orders when the movement strength is insufficient;
- VirtualTrailing - Virtual trailing;
- Virtual_SL_IP - Virtual stops for orders;
- Level_1 - Local support and resistance levels of the first degree of importance, followed by 4 levels that can also be used at discretion;
- MM - automated money management;
- Lot - lot size (if the automated money management is disabled);
- RiskPercent - risk percentage (for the automated money management);
- ModifyTP - indentation of the take profit when the price approaches during order trailing;
- TakeProfit - Distance to take profit;
- AStoploss - There are two modes for placing stop losses;
- SL_Pips - in points,
- SL_Candles - based on candlesticks,
- StopLoss - Distance to the stop loss in points (in mechanical mode);
- Slippage - allowed slippage;
- Spread - allowed spread;
- TrailingStop - order trailing;
- TrailingStart - trailing start of orders (in points);
- StepTrailing - order trailing step (in points);
- StopLevel - move to breakeven;
- NoLoss - level to start moving to breakeven (in points);
- MinProfitNoLoss - profit when moving to breakeven;
- Magic - order identifier;
- Comments - display on the chart the table with calculations of average spread percentages for all period of the EA operation;
- Adjustment_max - Offset from the price to place pending orders;
- Adjustment_min - Offset from the price to place pending sell orders;
- Step - Distance to move away the order from the price during modification;
- TimeModify - Time for the price to exceed the distance - Step - otherwise, the targeted order will be modified; <Google Translate v2>
- ReStart - Distance from the price to order, within which the orders are modified (moved away) is the price pressure is insufficient.
- Instant order execution - ECN;
- Trouble-free connection to the server - VPS;
- Chart timeframe - M15.
Attention: : Make sure to comply with the timeframe requirements.