The Akkord Expert Advisor has been designed to trade on any currency pair. It operates using two algorithms, which allow the EA to trade on booth a sideway market and on an active market during large trends. When in flat, the robot trades on rollbacks from Fibonacci levels, during trends it uses an indicator to determine the market direction. It does not trade at night, all trades are closed within one day. It has shown the best results on currency pairs GBP/USD and USD/CAD.
The basic idea of the EA is to launch it after the trader has monitored the behavior of one or more currency pairs and identified days when they are active and when they are not. For example, USDCAD rarely makes large unidirectional movements on Mondays, so by when running the EA to trade this pair, you should activate the algorithm 1 for working in flat on Monday. Another example is ПАЗГЫВ on Tuesday - it often makes large movements, so on this day, you should activate the algorithm 2 which allows the Expert Advisor to trade during a trend.
Expert Advisor Parameters:
- Close Gross First - closing the order with the highest volume
- Close Hour Monday - Time to close all orders on Monday (hours)
- Close min Monday - Time to close all orders on Monday (minutes)
- The same settings apply for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Time 1 Start Hour - start of the first algorithm (hours)
- Time 1 min Start - start of the first algorithm (minutes)
- Time 1 end Hour - Time to stop placing orders under the first algorithm (hours)
- 1 min end Time - Time to stop placing orders under the first algorithm (minutes)
- Time 2 Start Hour - start of the second algorithm (hours)
- Time 2 Start min - start of the second algorithm (minutes)
- Time 2 end Hour - Time to stop placing orders under the second algorithm (hours)
- Time min 2 end - Time to stop placing orders under the second algorithm (minutes)
- Monday - select algorithm or disable the operation of all algorithms on Monday
- Monday Lot - lot size to trade on Monday
- KanalHour1Monday - time to start plotting the channel of the first algorithm on Monday
- KanalHour2Monday - time to stop plotting the channel of the first algorithm on Monday
Algoritm1 Monday - setting for the first operation algorithm
- UR1, UR2, UR3 - levels of the Fibonacci grid for the first algorithm.
- Klot_UR2 - lot increase ratio for order opened based on the second level.
- Klot_UR3 - lot increase ratio for order opened based on the third level.
- SL_UR1, SL_UR2, SL_UR3 - the stop loss size for the first, second and third order
- TP_UR1, TP_UR2, TP_UR3 - the take profit size for the first, second and third order
- Schirina - parameter responsible for the width of the night channel, which is responsible to decide based on which level an order should be placed.
- Order max - maximum number of orders
- SL - stop loss
- TP - take profit
- Rperiod - sensitivity of the indicator
- Semafor - forbids the EA to open orders in one direction
- Do not increase the starting lot too much
- Do not the second lot ratio too much, should this be applied.
- I do not recommend to close orders manually, although it is not prohibited
- The best performance results ate obtained during the days of the week without much activity in the market for each currency pair (for GBP/USD - Monday)
Everyone who purchases the EA will be provided with support, and will receive a set file with proper settings. My Skype is invest.konsalt
Vitaly Kurchych - a trader with the 8-year trading experience.