- Comments (3)
This is a grid advisor. The strategy is based on analysis of price action within the daily volatility range for a given period. The EA applies dynamic order placement levels, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. Their values can be calculated in pips, money, as a % of the balance or volatility (ATR).
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
- LotsFor1000 - initial lot size per 1000 units of base currency;
- ATRPeriod - period for calculating the average daily volatility, in days;
- ATRPercentage - the distance in % of the ATR value that the price should pass within a certain time interval.
- UpdateDistance - time in seconds, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed.
- TradeDirection - trading method: trade in one or both directions simultaneously;
- OrderOpenMode - calculation of step for opening orders: in pips, in deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR;
- OrderGridStep, OrderGridStop - position averaging step;
- CountingOrders - order counting: each series separately or the total number of orders in different directions;
- GrowingVolume - scale in to positions by the amount of orders or by lot increment;
- LotMultiplier - increase the lot by the specified multiplier;
- StartMultiplier - position to start increasing the lot;
- MaxLotFor1000 - maximum lot per 1000 units of base currency;
- LevelsMethod - setting take profit/stop loss: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- LevelsMode - calculation of take profit/stop loss: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR;
- StopLoss, TakeProfit - stop loss and take profit, 0 - not used;
- TrailingMethod - trailing stop method: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders;
- TrailingMode - calculation of trailing stop: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR;
- TrailingStart - minimum profit for enabling trailing, 0 - not used;
- TrailingStop, TrailingStep - trailing stop and trailing step;
- MagicNumber - magic number, the EA manages all positions opened manually or by another EA if set to 0;
- TradeComment - trade comment.