- The EA allows working in extreme market conditions. It defines controlled areas and sets orders protected with a protected Trailing_Stop there.
- Smart and thoroughly implemented Trailing_Stop allows trailing orders located closer than 300 points on 5 digits (30 points on 4 digits) with a high mathematical trade expectation.
- The EA uses its own indicator.
- Orders are opened even if the EA was not able to open an order because of a delay but the price returned to the Open level. This is achieved by the complex and reliable algorithm.
- Wide optimization possibilities depending on your broker.
- Simple settings allowing you to start trading in no time.
- Suitable for trading on EURUSD.
- Lots - market order volume;
- Period_average - custom indicator parameter. The parameter manages the number of opened orders. Note: the lesser the number of executed orders, the greater the probability of profitable trades and vice versa;
- StopLoss - market order stop loss. StopLoss parameter is universal and sets a single value for four and five digits. Example: StopLoss=0.003 is equal to 30 points for four digits or 300 points for five ones;
- Slip - allowed slippage (in points);
- Trailing - enable/disable TrailingStop;
- TrailingStop - order trailing distance. TrailingStop parameter is universal and sets a single value for four and five digits. Example: TrailingStop=0.003 is equal to 30 points for four digits or 300 points for five digits;
- Spread - enable/disable spread filter;
- Spread_max - maximum allowed spread (in points);
- Magic - magic number.
Note! The EA stores in its memory the values of important parameters necessary for the EA's efficient operation. Therefore, do not test and launch the EA for trading simultaneously!
Dear buyers! Please write me if you need to optimize the EA. Good optimization is a key to success! The most critical variables for optimization are Period_average, StopLoss and TrailingStop.