BG Scalper is a classical scalper using a local extremum breakout strategy.
The Expert Advisor trades using pending stop orders.
The EA does not use martingale or averaging. Each order is assigned a stop loss in points to limit possible losses.
The EA performs best on USDJPY with the H4 timeframe.
The default settings are configured for scalping, but any user can configure the Expert Advisor for the medium and long-term trading by changing trailing stop, take profit and stop loss.
The EA does not require a large deposit. For better results, choose ECN accounts with narrow spreads and a good uninterrupted VPS.
- TIMER - EA operation schedule:
- Use_Timing - if true, the EA trades at a certain time. I recommend that you do not disable this parameter for fully automated trading;
- Monday_Start_Hour - time to start trading on Monday;
- Friday_Stop_Hour - time to end trading on Friday;
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop settings;
- Stop_BU - the breakeven level in points;
- TrailingStop - the level to activate the trailing stop function in points;
- TrailingStep - trailing step value in points;
- Basic Settings - the main trading settings:
- Order_Distanse - the distance in points to place a pending order from the local extreme price;
- MinDistDelet - the distance in points to an already placed pending order, on which the order should be canceled if the spread value exceeds MaxSpread;
- TP - take profit value in points;
- SL - stop loss value in points;
- Lots - trading lot value;
- i_DepoStep - automated lot. Default is 50$. Works together with Lots. If set to zero, the EA will trade a fixed lot;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread value, the EA will delete pending orders above this value;
- Magic - EA's unique ID, based on which it can recognize its own orders;
- Auto_4_digits - auto-correction of price digits.