The purpose of this intraday scalper Expert Advisor is to capture a few dozen points at sharp price jumps during a high market volatility, mostly on the news. Most of the time, the EA is in standby mode, therefore do not expect fast results immediately. FIFO compliant. Only one market order can be opened on each symbol at a time.
When attached to a currency pair chart, the Spider EA places its web made of 2 horizontal lines to capture the first sharp fluctuation of the price. Then it will place 2 pending orders that will follow the price. If the movement was false, the orders are removed shortly after that.
Attention! This EA relies on the movement speed of the quotes, and requires a VPS server for stable operation. The recommended minimum deposit is 1,000 units of the base currency. The EA is to be used on highly liquid currency pairs with a small spread/commission (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD).
It is advisable to perform testing/optimization of the EA using the tick modeling quality of 99%, real (floating) spread and imitation of dynamic slippage.
- OrdersExecution - select the order execution type:
- MarketExecution - market execution, Stop Loss and Take Profit will be set after the order is executed.
- InstantExecution - market execution, Stop Loss and Take Profit will be set immediately with the order execution.
- OrdersType - select the order placement type:
- Stop - pending Stop orders.
- Limit - pending Limit orders.
- StartTime, EndTime - operation by time; 00:00 - not used.
- RiskPerTrade - lot size based on stop loss and risk per trade; if -1, then fixed lot is always used.
- Lot - fixed trading lot;
- DistanceChannel - the distance the price should pass within a certain time interval to open pending orders.
- ModifyChannel - time in seconds, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed.
- DistanceOrders - the distance the price should pass within a certain time interval to trigger a pending order.
- ModifyOrders - time in seconds, after which the data for placing pending orders are refreshed.
- Expiration - expiration of pending orders in minutes.
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread.
- StopLoss - stop loss; not used if -1.
- TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1.
- Breakeven - breakeven; not used if -1.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop; not used if -1.
- MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
- OrdersComment - comment to trades.