Gekko Amber A1 BMFBovespa Index Future
Instrument: WIN or IND series (Bovespa Index Future Contracts)
Chart Period: M30
Type: Trend / Daytrade
- Gekko A1 is an expert advisor optimized to operate Future IBOV Index contracts (WIN/IND) in the Brazilian Stock and Futures Exchange (BM&F Bovespa) in M30 charts;
- It makes only day-trades, therefore you can operate with reduced margin;
- This is not a scalper, it is a trend expert, it waits for high and low limits to be formed in the day and waits for price to break limits to enter long or short;
- It makes only one enter per day and goes for maximum profit in this position, typically entering around mid-day local time and most of times closing position at the close of the market;
- Choose how many contract you desire to trade and if you want to receive notifications, and that is, you're ready to go;
- Low drawn-down and high profitability during testing, check the screenshots.
- Magic Number: number that identifies all orders related to the traded position;
- Volume or Lot Size: amount of contracts to be traded;
- Send Mobile Push Notifications: set it as true if you desire to receive Push Notification on the MetaTrader app on your mobile for all executions;
- Send E-Mail Alerts: set it as true if you desire to receive e-mail alerts at the e-mail address configured on the terminal for all executions;
- Write Logs On Terminal Window: set it as true if you want the EA to write logs on the Terminal's Experts tab for all executions.
- Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment;
- Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading;
- Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results;
- Use the bots with caution:
- Before buying the EA, download the demo and perform tests;
- Before trading in real account, trade for a period of time in a demo account or in a real account but with reduced lot sizes.
Donate part of your profit to good causes and humanitarian entities of your choice, "Money only comes if there's a purpose for you to earn it" .