The "Harpoon" Expert Advisor enter the market using the signal of the ADX indicator and built-in signal filter.
- The recommended instrument is GBP/USD.
- Recommended timeframe is H4
Setting (specified for 4-digit accounts):
- Bar signal = 0; - if set to 0, the EA uses the current bar to determine the market entry signal - (recommended), if set to 1 - the next bar.
- Close order from the return signal = false; close orders by the reverse signal (make sure to set to false).
- Close order from the return bending line = false; close orders by the reverse bend of the line (make sure to set to false).
- Lot = 0.01; lot size of the orders(filed)
- TP = 10; Take Profit of the order, if set to 0, disabled; (recommended to use =0)
- SL = 1000; Stop Loss of the order, if set to 0, disabled (recommended to use =1000)
- Min. distance from the intersection to the power line = 12; the minimum distance to the strength line after intersection (filter for the signal) - smaller value - more trades, thus increasing the risk. - recommended = 12;
- Magic = 11052016; magic number of orders
- Period ADX = 14; period of the ADX indicator - do not change.
- Profit Level for Breakeven =20; The order is considered profitable once this number of points is passed (for breakeven) - recommended.
- Breakeven=3; Places order breakeven+SL_Plus in points - recommended.
- Profit Level for TrailingStop=80; The orders passes the specified number of points in profit (for trailing stop) - recommended.
- TrailingStop pips=70; The distance of TrailingStop points, at which the stop loss of the order will follow the price - recommended.
- Trailing step=60; Step in points, at which the stop loss of the orders will be moved - recommended.
In order to work with quotes that have 3/5 decimal places, it is necessary to multiply the values of Take Profit and Stop Loss by 10. If you deposit is $100 then the maximum lot size must not exceed = 0.02