This is a grid Expert Advisor.
The EA is based on the strategy of exiting the loss by opening a grid of orders in which the traded lot is increased. The EA covers the losses using the grid of orders and at the expense of profitable trades. The grid strategy is a type of martingale, but unlike the classic martingales, it locks its positions and efficiently exits the drawdown. The EA provides the ability to select the lot calculation from the classic martingale to Fibo lots. Non-standard method of averaging all positions.
- MA_Period – MA period;
- MA_Method – MA averaging method;
- MA_Price – MA price type;
- FirstLots – trade's initial lot;
- LotsMultiplier – lot multiplication factor. If 1, the lot is fixed;
- TakeProfit – take profit in points;
- FirstStepOrders – initial trade opening step;
- StepMultiplier – trade opening step multiplication factor. If 1, a step is fixed;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop in points;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step in points;
- Magic – magic number.