BG Smart Grid
BG Smart Grid is an Expert Advisor that follows a highly modernized grid strategy.
The EA works on small timeframes - М1 and М5. The indicator is used for each market entry, regardless of whether it is a main order or an averaging one.
In addition, two custom filters are used for greater accuracy of entries.
The EA works during a morning flat when the market is characterized by impulse, chaotic movements used by the EA to make profit.
The EA can work both with successively increasing and fixed lot sizes. The settings allow you to select the grid level the lot starts increasing from. You can also act in the opposite way by enabling the so-called "antimartingale", thus decreasing trading volumes with each grid order and reducing trading risks.
The EA works with stop loss well enough limiting potential losses.
Unlike many grid EAs, the minimum deposit is just $150 and the minimum leverage is 1:100.
Setting files are to be posted in the Comments section.
Please use the M1 sets with the minimum leverage of 1:300, and М5 ones with the minimum leverage of 1:100.
The account type is of no great importance, though a low spread is critical. The optimal value is 0.1-0.5 points for trading 4-digit quotes. 0.5-1.5 points of spreads are acceptable, while 1.5-2 points comprise the maximum acceptable level.
In case the spread exceeds two points, trading 4-digit quotes becomes inefficient. Therefore, select a low-spread broker.
NOTE! The default settings and proposed set files are designed for brokers working according to Eastern European Time (EET), thus covering most well-known brokers. If your broker has another terminal time, change the EA operation time manually.
By default, the parameters are set for aggressive trading on М1.
- TIMER - time period, within which the EA looks for entry opportunities:
- Use_Timing - if true, the EA trades at a certain time. I recommend that you do not disable this parameter for fully automated trading;
- Start_Hour - operation start time (terminal time is used);
- Stop_Hour - stop searching for entry opportunities;
- CHANNEL - main indicator section:
- CH_Period - indicator parameters
- Level filter - filter settings:
- PercentLevel - price shift relative to the Moving Average in %;
- BarsCount - filter period;
- MAPeriod - Moving Average period the filter is based on;
- TrailingStop Setting - trailing stop settings;
- i_Start_TrStop - total profit value (in points) for the entire basket of the EA's "own" orders, 0 - disabled;
- TrailingStop - trailing distance in points;
- TrailingStep - trailing step in points;
- Trade Parametrs - main trading settings:
- i_TP_Common - total take profit value of the entire order basket;
- MaxOrdersAvr - maximum number of orders in the basket;
- PipStep - minimum distance between the orders in points;
- Sl - stop loss of the entire order basket. It is bound to the last order of the basket;
- Lots - trading lot value;
- Lot_exp - trade volume increase/decrease ratio;
- Start_exp - order, from which Lot_exp parameter starts working;
- DepoStep - auto lot. Example: if Lots = 0.01, and DepoStep = 150, the initial order has the volume of 0.01 per each $150. In case the deposit is $300, the EA opens orders of 0.02 lots. If 0, the EA trades a fixed lot set in Lots;
- Servis - utility settings:
- Auto_4_digits - automated detection of the number of digits;
- OpenPlay - window notifying of a new order opening;
- Magic - unique EA index allowing it to distinguish its orders.
The filter is enabled by default. You can disable it in the custom parameters of the Expert Advisor.