The Expert Advisor trades in grid, opens hedge orders. Orders are opened to lock an account according to the account equity.
Real account monitoring
The Expert Advisor setup is not very simple. However, the default settings also show good results. Available tools:
- Lot - start lot;
- TP - take profit;
- Distance - distance between trades in grid;
- Plus - lot increment;
- MaxLots - maximum trading volume in case of autocalculation.
- MaxTrades - maximum orders the EA can open.
- HedgeLots - hedge order lot.
- HedgeDistance - hedge order distance.
- StopLossHedgeOrders - stoploss hedge orders.
- OpenLockOrders - open orders to lock account.
- StopLossLockOrders - stop loss the lock orders.
- LockOrderLots - lock order lot.
- EquityPercentToOpenLockOrders - equity percentage to open lock orders.
- ContinueTradingAfterCLoseAll - if false, when orders are closed, the EA will not open new orders. Set this to false before major news.
- MagicMartin - martin magic number.
- MagicHege - hedge magic number.
- MagicLock - lock magic number.
- MaxSpread - maximum spread, at which market entries are still allowed.
All settings have been optimized for trading EURUSD with five decimal places. This EA works on all timeframes.