Media Movel MAx4 Color
The indicator features a set of four Moving Averages.
Moving Averages are among the most popular groups of indicators among traders. However, most traders implement more than one Moving Average to benefit from buy/sell order executions to the maximum possible extent.
The indicator uses smoothing so that all Moving Averages have a color matching the trend simplifying the work when a trade is displayed on a chart (see the charts).
Moving Average results
- All "dark colored" blue and red ones mean full smoothing of Moving Averages.
- All "more or less colored" blue and red ones mean partial smoothing of Moving Averages (all stand in a line but have different directions).
- All "light colored" blue and red ones mean full smoothing of only three Moving Averages (except for a longer one).
- MA1 Period: period, amount of bars for Moving Average 1 (MA1)
- MA1 Method | Método: calculation method for Moving Average 1 (MA1)
- MA1 Price | Preço: price when using a calculation method for Moving Average 1 (MA1)
- This price parameter is also applied to MA2, MA3 and MA4
- Periods should be consistent:
- MA1 Period should not exceed MA2 Period
- MA2 Period should not exceed MA3 Period
- MA3 Period should not exceed MA4 Period
- Shift Bar | Deslocamento em Barras: horizontal amount by the number of bars meaning that the indicator moves either right or left
- Shift Price | Deslocamento no Preço: vertical shift relative to the price when the indicator moves up or down
The indicator supports two settings – the one based on Fibo coefficient (set by default), while another one is necessary for switching openings and closings by two symbols.