Joker Manual Trading
This is a semi-automated multi-currency assistant EA. The trading robot uses an advanced adaptive trading strategy based on a position averaging. Also, it features a unique function - common trailing stop of open positions by money in a deposit currency or profit %. A virtual trailing stop is used for the first open deal. Stop loss can be used to protect funds. The product is designed for 4 and 5-digit quotes. Timeframe does not matter. It can work both with manually opened orders and by a magic number.
Important! Enable the visual mode to test the EA in the strategy tester. Keep in mind that this is only a program and not a Grail. Only you should decide when and where to use it. Before purchasing the product, test it in the strategy tester using the visual mode and make sure you understand all the settings. If you have a question, please send me a message. I hope, this product will be helpful. If you like my product please leave feedback.
- The EA has been designed for the actual current market conditions;
- Does not depend on the trading account type, the broker of the financial instrument;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening.
- TimeStart – EA operation start;
- TimeFinish – operation end. 00:00 – not used;
- OutWorking – action performed at the end of the EA work. Close all or only pending orders;
- MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading;
- AddLot – lot increase element for the next position. Next lot = current lot+AddLot*Martingale;
- Martingale – trading lot multiplier. 0 - disabled;
- MultiCurrencyLot – allow calculating lot based on all open positions on the account;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- StopLoss – allow using stop loss;
- StopLossMethod – enable closing orders by stop loss;
- StopLossPoint – the value of the selected closure method;
- TrailingMethod – trailing stop method, as a percentage of profit or in the deposit currency;
- TrailStopPoint – trailing stop in currency or deposit %;
- TrailStepPoint – trailing step of a selected closing method;
- VirtualTrailingStop – virtual trailing stop works only if one position is opened;
- VirtualTrailingStep – virtual trailing step for an open position;
- CloseAll – select the day for closing all orders;
- ClosingTime – hour for closing all orders;
- DrawInfo – display trading account details on the chart;
- Language – set displayed data language;
- TextColor – displayed data color.