Loss Recovery Trader Premium
Premium version of the Loss Recovery Trader EA with a significant number of additions.
Additional Features1) Open trades using Trend Extreme Strategy
- entry_trend_score: Enter a value between 0 to 100. This value determines how strong the Trend score should be at least in order for a trade to be placed.
- entry_extreme_score: Enter a value between -100 to 0. This value determines how strong the Extreme score should be at least in order for a trade to be placed. Negative value is to be placed.
- Seek confirmation (true/false): Setting this to 'true' will imply the EA will look for two consecutive candles to the trend direction prior to opening the trade.
- counter_trend_trades: Setting this to 'true' implies sell trade will open when a symbol is overbought and buy trade when a symbol is oversold irrespective of the Trend Score.
- minpipmove: Minimum pip move in one direction the symbol needs to make in order for trades to initiate.
- trend_timframe: Select, which timeframe the Trend Score will be calculated at.
- extreme_timframe: Select, which timeframe the Extreme Score will be calculated at.
- confirmation_candles_timframe: Select, which timeframe the seek confirmation candles will be calculated at.
- rerun_minutes: This is how often in minutes the Expert Advisor will recalculate the Trend/Extreme scores.
2) Open trades using Double Trader Strategy
- MagicBuy: Magic number to be used for buy trades.
- MagicSell: Magic number to be used for sell trades.
Use a separate magic number for the above two and also to be different from the other magic number used by the EA.
- Second_Trade_TP: Once the first trade has been closed, you can have the second trade close with a different take profit (smaller) as you want to avoid recovery and your first trade already closed at a profit.
- Use_Extreme_Filter: Optional feature to prevent the initialization of this placing trades using this strategy when the market is found to be in extreme conditions (oversold/overbought).
- Extreme_Limit: Enter as a value from 0 to 100 how extreme (oversold/overbought) the market should be to prevent new trades.
- DTrader_extreme_timframe: Timeframe, under which the Extreme score is calculated.
3) Multi currency risk management
These limits once breached will prevent opening new first trades when using the EA in several pairs.
- Max Pairs: Maximum different symbols to have active trades.
- Max Trades For Single Currency: Max number of active trades in a single symbol.
- Max Exposure For Single Currency: Max number of net lots active in a single symbol.
- Max Floating Loss: Biggest negative floating loss (enter value in negative).
4) Two-stage recovery region
Change the recovery zone region used after a given number of trades. The purpose of this is to force a recovery to finish by reducing the region or increase the region to decrease the lots risk in the event recovery was not achieved yet.
- Change_trade_no: Number of trades, after which the recovery region is changed.
- newRecoveryZoneRangePips: New recovery zone range that gets applied.
- newRecoveryZoneExitPips: New recovery zone exit pips that get applied.
5) Amount-based profit trailing during recovery
A trailing stop based on floating profits is applied. It can be used to avoid having a recovery that is in profit reversing against you and opening more trades.
- profit_trailing_trade_start: Number of trades, after which the trailing profit can be used.
- profit_trailing_amount_start: Once this profit amount is reached, the trailing option gets triggered.
- profit_trailing_amount_step: Once the max profit amount made drops by that much, trades will close.
6) Advanced backtest statistics and reporting
- Generates reports and displays advanced backtest statistics showing performance and the trade distribution. Use the trade distribution to optimize reducing the expected number of trades rather than just return and drawdown.
7) Customization capabilities for future
A unique customization code will be assigned that will perform the relevant customization functions once the code is entered. Options will be controlled by an external file.