- Reviews (1)
- Comments (4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/162330 - the real account the EA works on
This multicurrency Expert Advisor uses an advanced adaptive trading strategy based on a position averaging. The product is designed for 4 and 5-digit quotes. VPS server is recommended. Timeframe does not matter. The recommended minimum deposit is 3,000 units of the base currency. It is recommended to disable the EA during the release of important news (set the trading time so that the EA finishes it operation in advance before the news release, as the EA needs some time to process the opened positions).
P.s. After purchasing several experts I was disappointed in all of them. Therefore I invented my own EA.
The EA can be set on several low spread symbols simultaneously (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF). However, I recommend setting it on 1 currency pair based on 3,000 units of the base currency. When trading on the Asian session only, the deposit size per 1 currency pair can be reduced to 1500-2000 units.
- It has been designed for live trading on low and medium market volatility;
- It does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
Due to the complexity of the EA's operation, its testing in the strategy tester is not carried out correctly. The evaluate the quality of its work, there is a functioning signal on a real account.
- Long – permission to open Long positions;
- Short - permission to open Short positions;
- order_magic – the magic number, identifier of the EA's orders;
- risk – risk parameter as a percentage for the calculation of the initial lot, if risk=0 then the 'fix lot' parameter is used;
- fix lot – the initial trading lot;
- koef – the coefficient for averaging;
- koef_for_2_order – the coefficient to multiply the first opened lot to open the second averaging order;
- Repeat order – the number of times to repeat the same lot for averaging;
- Close order, pips – the number of points to close the position and open a new one in the same direction;
- Step next order, pips – the averaging step in points, the step for placing a new order if the price goes the wrong way;
- avg_tp_use – if true, then the exit from the positions is calculated based on the ART, if false then it uses the exit by the excess of the positions which are in profit compared to the positions that are still in loss, %;
- Profit, percent – the percentage of the excess to close all trades opened in one direction;
- CloseByOrderBU – enable/disable the mode of closing orders by breakeven if the non-trading time comes;
- CloseByOrderBU_StopOrder – if set to 4, then the EA works in following way: If 2 legs are opened, then the second opened leg is closed when the first leg goes into breakeven, and the first leg is not closed; if 3 legs are opened, then all 3 legs are closed when the second leg goes into breakeven. Opened 4th leg cancels this mode, and enables the mode of exiting the trades either by % or by АТР;
- atr_tf – the timeframe to calculate the АТР;
- atr_period – the period to calculate the АТР;
- atr_koef – the АТР coefficient;
- _time – trading time parameter, once the non-trading time comes, the EA continues monitoring the open positions;
- NoTradeMinTP – the number of breakeven points to take once the non-trading time comes. If «0», then the parameter is disabled and the position exit will be performed by the general rules.