The Copier MT4
This is a professional trades copier with easy to use interface and fast rock solid execution.
It has some unique functionality which is missing in other trades copiers (see details below).
It can copy trades between both MT4 and MT5 terminals in any combinations. Supports "One to Many" and "Many to One" copying modes.
This product can not be tested in strategy tester.
Please, download demo version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36141
Version for MetaTrader5 is available here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15854
- Copying between any terminals. You only need to buy ONE version - with Slaves, and you can use DEMO version for Masters.
- MT4 => MT5
- MT4 => MT4
- MT5 => MT4
- MT5 => MT5
- Copying between any Account types
- Hedge => Hedge
- Hedge => Netting
- Netting => Hedge
- Netting => Netting
- Copying Modes
- "One to One"
- "One to Many"
- "Many to One"
- Automatic and manual symbols mapping between master and slave
- "Low CPU usage" mode. This turns off all the GUI of the copier, so only essential copying algo is working. Copying speed or performance does NOT change when GUI is disabled. You can disable GUI and enter Low CPU usage mode whenever you are logging off from your VPS
- Market and Pending orders copying
- Reverse copying
- Correct processing of partial closure on master account (without trade reopening on slave)
- Max Price and Time Deviation options
- Option to limit Max Trades number on Slave
- Option to only copy if Account Equity is above certain level
- Option to only copy if Account Margin Level is above certain level
- Lot copying options
- As original
- Fixed Lot (overwrite)
- With multiplier
- with addition
- Proportional to Balance (+ additional multiplier)
- Proportional to Equity (+ additional multiplier)
- User can set Max and Min lot for slave account
- SL and TP syncing options
- No Syncing
- Syncing levels
- Syncing points
- Overwrite with new values in points
- Options to overwrite or modify original magic and comment
- Option NOT to sync closing of the positions
- Magic and Comment filters
- Current copied trades view and management
- Option to pause syncing a trade individually
- Option to close the trade on slave (without reopening)
- Copying History view
- Advanced Logging and Notifications system
- Detailed log file
- PupUp notifications on chart
- Alerts, Email and Push notifications
- Supports manual trades closing on slave side. Other EAs can trade normally on slave account as well
- Option to save and load slave configuration and settings
- Option to duplicate slaves
- Fast Reliable and Rock solid copying. All parameters are saved and properly restored after MT restart / shutdown
- Interface is available on Russian, English and Spanish
There is only one input parameter: Copier ID # which should be set unique for every instance running in the same terminal (in case you need to run multiple instances of the copier at the same time).
- This copier was not tested on accounts with overnight trades rollover with closing and reopening. Please, try using demo version before running copier live.
I am planning to further develop this project using my own ideas and valuable inputs / feedback from the users. Please, do let me know if you have some comments or requests which can help make The Copier even better. I am listening.
I am a professional developer with 6+ years of MQL programming experience and 1000+ performed job orders as a freelancer.
Now my full time job is to create professional solutions for traders.
* Added Max Trades parameter, to limit maximum allowed at the same time number of trades on Slave. Use with Time and Price deviation filters together