Advanced scalping EA that profits from retracements of price extremes in the market. Once the market moves, if liquidity is available (monitored by advanced spread gateway), Raptor strikes and scalps a few pips as the market heads back towards it's origin. It doesn't have to retrace very far. These retracements happen around the clock on all major pairs.
Single, dependable, strategy with many options making it easy to customize to particular needs. Every variable is exposed allowing easy tuning. Tune for more/less trades. Tune for spreads recorded by EA during missed trade opportunities. Tune one EA for news time and Another for Non- news times.
Operates on the 1 min timeframe. Designed for USDJPY.
With the spread gateway huge slippage and widening spreads are controlled. The system either wins or takes a small controlled loss. No martingale/grid elements.
Description of variables
- Money Management - Choice of "Fixed lots" or % based "Dynamic lots".
- Risk Setting - When using dynamic lots above enter risk setting here for percentage based lots
- Fixed Lot Size - When using fixed lots enter lot size here.
- Max Spread Live - Maximum live (now) spread value to consider when placing trades. Pips.
- Max Spread Avg - Maximum average (last 30 ticks) spread value to consider when placing trades. Pips.
- Min Spike Size - Minimum size of market movement. Pips.
- Max Spike Size - Maximum size of market movement. Pips.
- Max Spike Time - Maximum time for move to happen. Seconds.
- Max Fill Time - Maximum time for orders to be placed into the market. Measured in seconds after the spike has begun.
- Initial Stop - Initial Stop Loss to be placed before Trailing Stop is activated. Pips.
- Trailing Stop - Distance for Trailing Stop. Pips.
- TS Activation - Distance into profit before Trailing Stop is activated. Pips
- Trailing Step - Trailing Stop will jump by this step amount when trailing. Pips.
- Exit Choice - Choice hard stops sent to broker server and stealth stops held within the EA.
- Entry Type - Choose between One Shot Entry and Spread Gateway. "One Shot Entry" will only let the EA attempt one shot at entry if the spread is too high. "Spread Gateway" will filter out high spread entries and "sniper" in the best trade opportunity once spread has narrowed as long as other entry criteria still hold true.
- Entry Feed Choice - Choose between "Bid & Ask" and "LTP" (Lat Traded Price). "Bid & Ask" feed uses both bid and ask arrays for final entry criteria. "LTP" uses an algorithm to calculate last traded price.
- Max Open Positions - Maximum number of positions to be allowed open at the same time.
- Trades Per Bar - Maximum number of trades allowed per bar.
- Trade Spacing - If more than 1 trade is allowed per bar the next trade will be spaced this far away at a minimum Measured in Pips.
- Deviation 1 - Deviation 1 is used to measure a channel.
- Deviation 2 - Deviation 2 measures standard deviation.
- Target Profit - Target profit. Pips.
- Max Order Retry - Maximum number of times for EA to resend orders.
- Time Filtering - Choice of "No Filter" ,"Skip Quarters", and "Only Trade Quarters". "Skip Quarters" will not trade on the quarter of the hour 00,15,30,45 (News release times). "Only Trade Quarters" will only trade on the quarter of the hour . "No Filter" allows trades at any time.
- Initial Balance - Choice of "Account Balance" and "Specified Balance" (a specific Balance for the EA).
- Specified Balance - Specific Amount to be used for the EA.
- Broker Digits - Choice of 4 and 5 digit brokers.
- Auto Adjust TP/SL - When set to true, Stop Loss and Target Profit will be adjusted if necessary to brokers minimum stop levels.
- Enable Broken Trade Check -When set to true, EA will continually check for broken or orphaned trades (no stop loss). Then it places a stop loss.
- Show Alerts - When set to true, EA will print alerts and warnings.
- Display Background - Choice of "Solid" display or "Transparent" display.
- User Defined Tag - User defined Trade Tag to to be sent with trade in the comments section.
- Variable Spread - This setting is only used in back testing. Setting false when using fixed spread in back testing will speed up tester. If using Variable spread back testing (only available with TDS) keep set to true.
- Magic Number - Unique Serial number for EA.
2) User can select "ECN Friendly" True or False. This is how the OrderSend() function will send your order to your brokers server.
- "False" will send Target Profit and Stop Loss with the initial order.
- "True" will open the initial order and immediately modify the order to include Target Profit and Stop Loss. This is the way some ECN brokers still insist orders be received. Default settings will have to be "ECN Friendly = True" because of this.
3) Stealth Exits have been fixed. It was setting a hard Target Profit (when TP was > 0). Now it sets a stealth Target Profit. The Initial Stop Loss is still sent to the broker. The Trailing Stop and Target Profit are Stealth.
1) Exit slippage will be logged as well as entry slippage.
2) A very small error was fixed. It was pausing the EA after "Max Fill Time" (at a few brokers only).
3) Option to add spread to Initial Stop Loss And Trailing Stop Loss. You get to choose between using the live current spread -or- the average spread. That value (taken at the time of entry like a snapshot) is then added to your Initial Stop Loss AND Trailing Stop Loss. Also the introduction of two more variables. Max Initial Stop loss and Max Trailing Stop Loss. These variables are to keep the stop loss values under control.