The Expert Advisor trades based on my custom developed indicator LAZORS.
When a signal is formed, the EA opens a trade, and sets adjustable stop-loss and take-profit levels. The EA trades breakthroughs from strong levels.
Due to the accuracy of the signals, it is possible set stop level as close to the opening price as possible, thereby reducing the risks of faulty opening.
The Expert Advisor is optimized for trading GBPUSD, it should be re-optimize for trading other pairs.
- lot - number of lots;
- Magic - the unique identifier of the EA's orders;
- Slippage - allowable slippage in points;
- Multiplier - the profit to stop ratio;
- splash - indent of stoploss from the level, in points;
- DEYSTOP - number of days after opening when the stop loss is not trailed;
- closingtime - time, during which orders are not closed;
- quiettime - time, before which orders are not opened;
- ENTRANCE - the level of the Lazors indicator for entries;
- ENTRANCE2 - the level of the Lazors indicator for entries, 2nd condition;
- EXIT - the level of the Lazors indicator for exit;