Are your assets safe?
How do you know some funny EA isn't going to wipe out your account while you sleep?
How do you really know that your EA is going to behave like it says it will when the market crashes!?
So.. what can I do about it?
I'm glad you asked.
Whenever something truly unexpected happens, experienced investors will oftentimes choose to withdraw from such a market until predictability returns.
But an EA might not be "smart" enough to react to it. That's why it's so necessary to have a safety net against such horrible case scenarios.
When your assets devaluate quicker than expected, do you want to stick around and risk all your capital on your mere guts, or will you play it smart?
Balance StopLoss was created to solve this problem. Simply choose how much % of your balance you want to risk losing within a fixed period of time.
- I don't want to lose more than 1% of my Account Balance within 30 seconds. (Trigger#1 = true, Period = 30s, Max Loss = 1.0%)
- I don't want to lose more than 5% of my Account Balance within 1 hour. (Trigger#2 = true, Period = 3600s, Max Loss = 5.0%)
- I don't want to lose more than 10% of my Account Balance within 1 day. (Trigger#3 = true, Period = 86400s, Max Loss = 10.0%)
- Because I'm not always in front of my computer, I want to receive notifications on my phone. (Notifications (via Mobile App) = true)
Balance StopLoss lies dormant, monitoring my Account Balance and Equity.
If/when a trigger is activated, Balance StopLoss smartly removes me from the market by:
- Canceling all pending orders.
- Closing all opened positions.
- Removing all Expert Advisors and opened charts.
- Notifying me, so I can also react in time.
Be smart, take calculated risks.