Automatic Stop Loss
Add Stop Loss
Just enter the desired minimum equity level of your account and this tool adds all necessary stop loss levels. Even if you are connected to a signal. This is very helpful, if your connection to a signal or the connection to your broker gets lost and all your orders do not have stop loss levels.
- SendNotifications - Set to true, if you want to get notifications about your account on your mobile device
- SendDepotInfoEveryHour - Set to true, if you want to get a small summary on your mobile device every hour
- FirstNotificationOnDrawDownPercent - The first drawdown equity level, where a notification will be sent to your mobile device
- SecondNotificationOnDrawDownPercent - The second drawdown equity level, where a notification will be sent to your mobile device
- ThirdNotificationOnDrawDownPercent - The third drawdown equity level, where a notification will be sent to your mobile device
- StopLossEquityLevel - The equity level, which you want to try to protect by adding stop-loss
- CloseAllOrdersOnDisabledSignal - Set to true, if all orders should be closed, if your connection to a signal gets lost
Note: But keep in mind that a stop loss level is no guarantee that an order will also be closed at this price. The finally executed closing price depends on the actual market conditions!
Do not use this tool if you have a trade copier installed!
Some information about how this tool calculates stop loss levels:
This tool finds out your current risk in each symbol. After this calculation, the total amount of the difference between your account balance and the stop loss equity level is divided among the existing orders.
If the orders in your depot change, all stop loss levels will be recalculated. If a stop loss level can not be set, because it will exceed your entered StopLossEquityLevel, this order will be closed.
If the recalculation of a stop loss level is close to the actual stop loss level, the stop loss level will not be modified.
If the calculated stop loss level is below zero, no stop loss is set and the 'SL equity limit now' value will show a higher value than 'SL equity limit set'.
For better understanding of this tool: Try on a demo-account first!
This tool is always active, regardless if the information window is visible or not.
Note: This tool does not work in the strategy tester!