Robot Sinoptica for FORTS
The SINOPTICA robot for trading RTS and Si futures
The SINOPTICA is designed to work on the Russian derivatives market. The main instruments are futures contracts for RTS or Si index. Timeframe: М15. It uses a special original cyclic algorithm for entering-exiting the trades, and also very simple optimization indicators - FAMA and/or AMA. The minimum lot is 1, since the futures allow only integer values.
The Expert Advisor doesn't use averaging. Every trade is equipped with individual stop loss and take profit. The EA uses pending orders for entries. This is mainly due to the fact that there may be insufficient initial margin to enter at the market price. For closing the orders, related take profit and stop loss are used. Does not use averaging. At any given time only the number of lots specified in the settings will be placed on the market. Floating stop loss and take profit Depends on the total volatility on the market. The initial take profit and stop loss levels are defined in the EA settings.
---TRADES---/primary trading settings/
- Lots: - The number of lots of the traded instrument;
- TakeProfit: - take profit in points;
- StopLoss: - stop loss in points;
- TradeTime: - trading time. By default, from 9:45 to 23:59 MSK. Trading on the Moscow Exchange starts at 10.00(MSK);
- Magic: - numbering of orders. Default 0.
--- АМА--- /used to determine the short-term trend/
- UseAma: - use the trend filter based on the standard AMA indicator. Default: true (YES);
- AmaPeriod: - indicator period. Recommended parameters to be optimized from 9 to 35;
- FastMa: - the minimum value of periods accepted in the moving averages (by default this parameter is set to 2);
- SlowMa: - the maximum value of periods accepted in the moving averages (by default this parameter is set to 52);
- AmaShift: - shift of the indicator values (by default this parameter is set to 3);
- AmaPrice: - applied price parameter. By default - Median Price.
--- FAMA--- /used to determine the long-term trend/
- UseFama: - use the trend filter based on the standard FAMA indicator. Default: true (YES);
- FamaPeriod: - indicator period. Recommended parameters to be optimized from 100 to 400;
- FamaShift: - shift of the indicator values (by default this parameter is set to 0);
- FamaPrice: - applied price parameter. By default - Close Price.
--- МА---/used to filter the TP and SL triggering/
- UseMA: - use the filter for closing trades based on the standard MA indicator. Default: true (YES);
- МАPeriod: - 2 by default. Optimize in the period from 1 to 5;
- MAShift: - 1 by default. Optimize in the period from 0 to 5;
- MaMethod: - moving average calculation method. Default - Exponential;
- MaPrice: - applied price parameter. By default - Close Price.
Tested and works on instruments with prefixes Si or RI. The size of the required initial margin for testing and trading the selected instrument is taken from the instrument code. If funds are insufficient, testing is stopped, trading is also impossible.
During testing and working with Splice contracts, it is impossible to determine the size of the initial margin, so the funds limitation does not apply.