Elliott Wave Mine Demo
The Elliott Waves analysis panel
Attention: This is a demo-version of the EA. It is developed for testing and works only on GBPJPY. The full version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15122
How does it work?
- The blue buttons to the right and left of each pattern name increase/decrease the wave order by changing digit and character display styles.
- Vertical numbers indicate the currently selected wave order.
- The timeframe buttons allow you to set the timeframes, on which the Waves are to be displayed.
- The "Bold" button below the timeframes panel activates the bold font. If it is pressed, the numbers and letters will be bold.
- The buttons for changing the font of the markup are located to the right of the "Bold" button.
- To the right of the font changing buttons there are buttons for adjusting the number of notations.
- "Choose color" button defines the color of potential characters or digits.
- After clicking the central button of each of the orders, it becomes active and you are ready to start plotting the Waves.
- After that, click the chart five times at necessary locations to let the characters appear.
PS: Please watch the video for better understanding.
The font can now be made bold.
Added the ability to adjust the number of notations.