Advanced Daily PatternMT5
Advanced Daily Pattern is a multi-currency robot which trades on M30 and makes about 10 trades per week.
- The EA searches and verifies daily patterns. If a patterns gains profit in 75% of cases, it can be considered an efficient one. The market is constantly changing and so are doing the patterns. The ones that worked a year ago can be of no use now due to many factors. The EA automatically determines this and starts trading by newly found patterns.
- Trading system. What regularities does the EA look for? The idea is that each weekday is unique. But at the same time all Mondays resemble each other, as well as Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Testing the market on 3-months period the EA finds regularities in currency market behavior — patterns of people behavior on Forex, using an integral method (dividing into single parts and their integration). Checking each weekday separately, the EA finds regularities (patterns) of Mondays, Tuesdays and other weekdays and starts trading in a predictable way following the rhythm of the market movements.
- Tester results. The program has been successfully tested on various currency pairs and 10-years period. An EA which uses similar strategy was participating in the Automated Trading Championship within 3 months, and on completion of the Championship it had an increased initial deposit. The EA which we present has advantages as compared to the EA participated in the Championship.
- Lots – lot;
- SL – stop loss in points;
- TP – take profit in points;
- MaxSpread – maximum spread;
- MaxSlippage – maximum slippage;
- Weekday – weekdays;
- BUYMonday – Buy pattern on Monday defined during optimization;
- SELLMonday – Sell pattern on Monday defined during optimization;
- BUYTuesday – Buy pattern on Tuesday defined during optimization;
- SELLTuesday – Sell pattern on Tuesday defined during optimization;
- BUYWednesday – Buy pattern on Wednesday defined during optimization;
- SELLWednesday – Sell pattern on Wednesday defined during optimization;
- BUYThursday – Buy pattern on Thursday defined during optimization;
- SELLThursday – Sell pattern on Thursday defined during optimization;
- BUYFriday – Buy pattern on Friday defined during optimization;
- SELLFriday – Sell pattern on Friday defined during optimization.
- Means a regularity.
- Model or sample of "behavioral patterns". Behavior is simulated or copied from another behavior. Modeling, learning via observation.
- Configuration or grouping parts or elements with a correspondent structure implies that though separate parts of an array are different, all together they form one integral unit which has particular significance and represents a model. Years of experience suggest that stock exchange is subject to cyclic changes.
- Forex patterns are functioning using this regularity. In fact, they represent these repeatable models. Modern Forex market reflects the fact that there is a huge number of active Forex patterns. The question of proving the patterns, that is, checking their operability is raised. What does it mean? For instance, we know some pattern and want to use it. But the pattern should correctly predict the price behavior in 75% of cases. Then the pattern will be arguably efficient.
Makarkin Sergey – participant of the automated trading championships from 2007. I am developing trading platforms over 8 years.