Trinity is an Expert Advisor for trading the currency pairs with high volatility - EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD.
It uses a trend strategy on the М5 timeframe.
The trend detection is based on the comparative analysis of prices for several days.
The entry point determination is based on the Momentum indicator and 2 MA indicators.
Modified Trailing stop.
Tight stops and protective counter-trend orders.
NO martingale, NO pipsing.
The operation time coincides with the highest activity in the European market.
- stop loss – the value of the order stop loss;
- take profit – the value of the order take profit;
- lots – lot size per one order;
- MA 1 – period of the first МА;
- MA 2 – period of the second МА;
- Momentum – Momentum indicator period;
- upper border Momentum – upper border of the Momentum;
- lower border Momentum – lower border of the Momentum;
- minimum breakout channel – the minimum channel breakout;
- maximum breakout channel – the maximum channel breakout;
- trailing stop – trailing stop;
- countertrend – open counter-trend positions (true – yes, false – no);
- minimum breakout channel for ctt – the minimum channel breakout for counter-trend positions;
- maximum breakout channel for ctt – the minimum channel breakout for counter-trend positions;
- type time (0-greenwich, 1-local, 2-server) – time type;
- opening of trading hours – the starting time of opening possible positions by the EA;
- close of trading hours – the ending time of opening possible positions by the EA;
- closing position on time each day – close positions every day at a certain time (true – yes, false – no) (in any case they will be closed on Friday);
- closing time position – time to lose all positions;
- slippage – maximum slippage to open a position;
- maximum trend magnitude – maximum trend value per day in points
- magic number – the magic number to distinguish EA's own orders.